• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD THANKS HARDLINE

Tyler Diesel

I have a 1997 Jeep ZJ 4.0 auto select trac
I bought it with a blown head gasket. I installed new head and upper gasket set two weeks ago
I was told tranny was rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago but I can not verify that to b true however I will say work has been done to trany because it shifts hard and will hold the gear you select.
As far as the body goes it has small dents and scratches but all glass is good and crack free :cougar:
Jeep reads 269000 miles and they will go up as I drive it on occasion
Interior wise it has leather witch has some rips in it and no headliner but it does have the overhead console that will hold your sunglasses and shows it averages 18 mpg :****:
axles are stock as far as I know but i have checked and none are broken 4wd works
Jeep is located in Western Ky around the paducah area
I am asking 1400 for jeep as it sits however I will install a brand new lift and some old wheels i have and some almost new 32/11;50r15 tires i have for additional cost the tires are all bfg two are the new mud terrain and two are all terrain
if I install lift and wheels and tires I will b looking to get 2200 for jeep if you want to buy it and install lift and wheels and tires your self we can work out a deal but the lift will b new so i won't have allot of wiggle room