• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold thanks hardline!

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title Reduced!!offers? trades?

Nah still got it.

Sell that thing and come get it ;D

12k :drinkers: I will entertain partial trades and cash

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title Reduced 12k !!offers? trades?

sell your wives and first born's i need to buy a house so cash is a must!!!! :****:

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title Reduced 12k !!offers? trades?

BNBOFFROAD said:
sell your wives and first born's i need to buy a house so cash is a must!!!! :****:
Have no wife or kids. If I hadn't just bought a new Honda last week it'd be extremely tempting though! GLWS!

pjprice said:
Have no wife or kids. If I hadn't just bought a new Honda last week it'd be extremely tempting though! GLWS!
haha sell the honda :afro:

[/quote]

X2 come on Jordan this is all you! :****:

Jacksonwolf39 said:

X2 come on Jordan this is all you! :****:
:dblthumb:

Cash talks :afro:

If someone wants to trade me a rzr 800 , toyota, buggy , etc the least cash I will have to have with a trade is $9k thats what I owe in bills to be able to get my house loan that should weed some offers out

4wheelers, sxs, cars, trucks, jeeps,buggys, i will look at all trades :****:

Re:

So I understand, but then again I may be dumb. You are asking 12k but need at least 9k in cash if it accompanies a trade?

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
So I understand, but then again I may be dumb. You are asking 12k but need at least 9k in cash if it accompanies a trade?
yes so if someone had a trade ya know worth $3k-$5k range and $9k cash but im open to offers all i can do is say no

hit me up with some offers on this thing i am needing to move it the price is OBO :****:

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title 12k OBO !!offers? trades?

Ill trade you a rzr and you give me the $9000 boot :dunno:

Somebody buy this so Ill stop checking it

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title 12k OBO !!offers? trades?

Joc said:
Ill trade you a rzr and you give me the $9000 boot :dunno:

Somebody buy this so Ill stop checking it
i need what your smoking haha just sell that damn thing already

Bump seriously people hit me up with some offers price is definitely not set in stone :****: