• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold thanks Hardline

Mooretoyx4

Clean Toyota 5VZ 3.4 V6
90k miles
Replaced the valve cover gaskets and everything inside was super clean.
New timing belt/water pump
Pulled from a 2000 4Runner
Comes with ECM, A340 auto trans, and a spare parts motor.
This motor has a oil pan from a 2wd 3.0 and is ready for a SAS swap.
Cross over pipe has been flipped for an older Toyota chassis swap.
Spare motor has the 3.4 oil pan and an original cross over pipe if you want it to replace into a 96-02 4Runner or 95.5-04 tacoma.

$1200 for everything
Located in Martinsville, IN 46151

Re: Toyota 3.4/A340

I'm thinking of putting this in a '94 reg cab with SAS already and get rid of the 3.0..got pic of cross over pipe? Also ecm won't do me any good running the yota r150f 5 spd correct? Can call me at 402-269-0488 Thanks

That ecu will work fine with the r150 trans, you will just have to "pin out" what isn't nessary for your application. There is a lot of info on line as to what you need to do in your case!

It sucks r150f is 25" Bell to tail and a340f is 27", dang I don't wanna move the doubler and modified new dshafts

It could be in the bell housing itself! The R150 backing the 3.0 has a 1" shorter bellhousing than the r150 backing the 3.4, the trans itself is the same length and bellhousing are interchangeable. The 3.4 swap to a 3.0 recipient is a well documented swap and is the easiest version to do as the engine mounts are in the appropriate location and you can mixmatch drivetrain and coolant parts as needed to accomplish the swap. I would be surprised if you had to relocate your transfer case mount. Check out YotaTech forum and specifically "3.4 swap (by the Monch)"
Very good price on this engine!!!!

DMR2011 said:
I'm thinking of putting this in a '94 reg cab with SAS already and get rid of the 3.0..got pic of cross over pipe? Also ecm won't do me any good running the yota r150f 5 spd correct? Can call me at 402-269-0488 Thanks

I'm doing the same swap from a 3.0 to a 3.4. Everything is pretty straight foward but be sure you reconnect all of your vacuum lines to the 3.4 vac canister to make it run right. I built my own flip header useing the factory 3.4 flanges off the exh pipe an the factory flex joint. Had to order the correct two into one collected from a place called cone engineering. Also check out off road solutions they offer a wire harness an many other parts an very detailed info on how to do the swap an not be all hacked up with the wireing an other nessary components. That company is a dedicated Toyota swap only site an mike is a great guy to buy parts from an very knowledgeable

DMR2011 said:
R u gonna run 5spd or auto tranny? Thanks
I'm running the factory automatic that was behind the 3.0 because the wiring harness from the 98 t100 4x4 will plug right into the 91 body harness under the dash on the passenger side. An also the 98 t100 computer will work perfect in communicating with the 91 auto trans, only thing that is needed to modify/add is a small resistor on the back of the instrument cluster so the factory tac will get the correct signal an work again.