• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!! Thanks Hardline

iluv4nick8n

87 Toyota 4runner. Solid axle swapped, bobbed 12", clean title, could easily be street legal. All glass is good but rear hatch doesn't roll up, heat works great. It is a wheeler so it's not perfect, does have body damage, and does have some rust in the body. Frame has zero rust and in good shape. Motor mounts and transfer case mounts are stock so like all of them the rubber is worn some. Tires have been ran, great tread but like every other set they do have some rock rash and some dryrot in the sidewalls, nothing major. No patches, plugs, never been volucinized, all hold air. Has stock gas tank still under the rear but do have an RCI poly cell sitting in the back that goes with it. Comes with full front doors and a pair of TrailGear tube doors. New Bluetooth cd player, decent pioneer speakers, all lights work as they should. Key switch is busted but still starts with the key, and 5th gear in the transmission has a wine at high highway speeds. Asking $5000 Im in London Ky, Text is fastest 606-231-2seven22

22RE motor, doesn't smoke, knock, or have any issues other than minor leak from front cover, TG bracket with GM 1 wire alternator

W56B Trans with dual top shift cases. TrailGear adaptor with 21 spline 2:28 gear set in both cases, Budbuilt skid plate/cross member

TrailGear front solid axle bracket kit and rear spring hanger brackets, 5" shackles front and rear. AllPro 4" arch springs front and rear, ProComp shocks, all steel braided brake lines

85 full lower truss front axle with TG knuckle gussets welded on, front diff armor, TG hysteer arms with double shear, ARP knuckle studs top and bottom, Longfield gun drilled cromoly 30 spline axles, 4:10 gear, Detroit locker(was told Detroit, does have a locker for sure but can't provide proof of brand) 2" wheel spacers, TG drive flanges

IFS width rear, 4:10 gears, welded, TG diff armor

36x12.50 TSL bias ply tires 95% tread mounted on 15" steel TG creeper wheels, and beadlocks with anti coning inner ring, stainless steel bolts

TrailGear full hydraulic steering kit, double ended ram, 1450 psi pump, large aftermarket cooler

Smittybuilt 8000 pound winch

Rigid Industries front led light pods, and led rock lights

Has inner and outer cage. Exo and front bumper are 1¾ .120 DOM tubing, sliders are .250 wall, inner cage is 1½ DOM tubing

Factory bucket seats up front with bench in rear, 5 point cam lock harness in front, stock lap belts in rear

Re: TOYOTA 4runner crawler

Yes I've still got it. Mainly looking for cash, but I'll look at offers. Sorry for late response, I'm not on here much. My number is in the description if you want to text me some pics of what you havw