• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD !! Three Dana 44 axles two with 5:89 gears

ALLJ

SOLD !!!! Dana 44 front and rear axles have 5:89 gears new never run or had oil put in them they are complete the front is a passenger drop and the rear is offset the front has flat top knuckles lockouts and a locker I am unsure on the locker it appears to be spool of some type the rear looks to be a lockrite maybe you can tell from the pics I didn't put them in so I'm not certain what they are the rear has brand new disc brake setup with new rotors and brake calipers they are 6 lug the axle shafts appear to be stock also PM me and I will try to answer any questions or text 423-280-1723 asking $600 or possible trade on build parts seats- harness- suspension stuff ect ect they are located in South Pittsburg TN rather not ship local pickup
Also have a driver drop 44 that goes with them !!

Re: Pair of Dana 44 axles 5:89 gears

Be perfect set for a Sammy build

Man thats a baddass axle setup for somebody with a Zuki :dblthumb:

Looks like what I,m runnin 76 / 79 Wagoneer narrow track :dunno:,,,,is the tube on the pass front axle abot 3" :dunno:

Yes sir I think it is I could measure to be sure if someone wants to know for sure

Good axles for a sammy build !

Friday bump

Yes I will measure them in the morning

The front is 61 inches WMS
The rear is 59 inches WMS

Got a left side driver drop 44 that I will put with them that way you can change the knuckles and gears if someone needs a left drop

900 views any reasonable offers or trades ?

Offers ? trade on parts ?