• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold. ty hardline

Re: Dana 60 Front

Need some pics! Welcome to hardline I see this is your first post but if you could read the rules posted at the top of the for sale forum thanks!

Would you seperate interested in front axle ? Please post or email me pictures.
Thanks

Will post pics this afternoon. Sorry was kinda late and not paying attention. I will separate but price is for the front axle w/ or without rear.

trying to get rid of this so i can pick up my new powerplant. AND... I was at golden mountain 4 weeks ago beatin it like I stole it!

8 on 6.5

I may be interested in the kidney. Need to check current black market value first.

I will seperate. Make me an offer though because as you will notice the ad is for the front... the rears are only worth something if u need one.

TNRanger said:
Low pinion Drivers Drop, Kingpin, 4.10, complete hub to hub. Removed from Quigley conversion van w/ low miles. Kept inside. $700 with 78 F-250 4.10 rear or sterling 10.25 3.73 rear in Kingsport, TN.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/obswwmgs4l0u0jb/2014111795181331.jpg?dl=0

Do you know if it is 35 spline throughout? I didn't think there were any factory made open knuckle, low pinion drivers drop D60's? Maybe something custom made for Quigley?

I don't know. I can pull a lockout and check but I'd bet on 30 spline.

Well it has 5 bolt ford knuckles with ford hubs and brakes so not chevy there.

These would look great under my "needs to be built" single seater. Anyone in that area heading south towards Cullman, Al anytime soon?