• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD....Warn 8274-50 With Mount

Derek12v

For sale is a Warn 8274-50 with mount, roller fairlead, and 150' of 5/16" cable. I also have a 12 volt guy in cab winch control panel that will go with it.

Winch is in great condition and will make your spotter run to keep up with it.

Price is $800 FIRM picked up in Killian, LA or I can ship on Buyer's Dime.

Re: Warn 8274-50 With Mount

Derek12v said:
For sale is a Warn 8274-50 with mount, roller fairlead, and 150' of 5/16" cable. I also have a 12 volt guy in cab winch control panel that will go with it.

Winch is in great condition and will make your spotter run to keep up with it.

Price is $1,600 obo picked up in Killian, LA or I can ship on Buyer's Dime.

I see you dropped the price already... you'll need to cut in in half to sell it around here :****:

Who in the **** thinks a winch designed in the dark ages is worth as much as an Atlas :dunno:

muddinmetal said:
I see you dropped the price already... you'll need to cut in in half to sell it around here :****:

Who in the **** thinks a winch designed in the dark ages is worth as much as an Atlas :dunno:

You may be right but keep in mind this isn't the dark ages 8274. This is the new 8274-50...Correct me if I'm wrong but this winch was well over 2k without the mount, fair lead, and 12 volt guy panel.. :****:

http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/warn-m-8274-50-self-recovery-winch-38631.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm traveling to SMORR in Seymour, MO from Killian, LA labor day weekend and can bring along if that helps anybody out.