• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired "SOLD" Yota Buggy/Truggy for sale or trade

Jlynch

For Sale or Trade.
1984 Toyota Xtra Cab custom back half and tubed out from motor forward.
3 Link front suspension.
4 Link rear suspension.
Fox air shocks all around. Rear are 18" 2.5's and the front is 16" 2.5's
Front lower links and rear upper links 2" x .25" wall with Trail Gear creeper joints.
Front upper links and track bar 1.5" x .250 wall with ¾" Ruff Stuff heim joints.
Rear lower links are 2.25" 7075 Aluminum with Trail Gear creeper joints.
Dana 60 kingpin front axle, 4.56 gears, Yukon 4340 shafts, full hydraulic steering with tie rod and ram behind the axle, welded, 1350 yoke and Solid diff cover.
14 Bolt rear axle, 4.56 gears, detroit locker, disc brakes, pinion guard, 1410 yoke, solid diff cover.
Chevy 4 bolt main 350, Vortec heads with screw in studs and have been shaved to increase compression, Erson .488 lift camshaft and PBM lifters. Motor runs on propane and was built accordingly, Impco 425 mixer, MSD soft touch rev control, upgraded distributor.
Aluminum radiator.
Turbo 350 transmission, shift kit, ultrabell bellhousing, cooler with fan.
203/205 Doubler from wide open design with their tripple stick shifters.
Near new 42 inch super swampers on 15x10 homemade beadlocks.
Radio and marine speakers.
New Optima battery.
Only issues I know of is the windsheild is cracked and a couple of the link bars are bent. Neither affect the functionallity of this rig. It fires and goes where you point it. It does not leak any fluids. I have some spare parts with it as well. Driveshaft, link bar with creeper joint, original distributor, 3 propane tanks, etc.
Trades I am looking for. I need something with 4 seats that is built similar to this rig. V8, 1 tons, linked, coilovers or air shocks, etc. I prefer a buggy or a jeep but I will consider all trade offers. May trade for anything let me know what you have. I am asking $12,000 OBO. Located in Middletown Ohio 45042. Respond here or email me at [email protected]