• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

N2Offroad

This has been my project for 2 years now, just pulled outta the shop one week ago. Not really planning on selling it unless the money is there. The men that helped build it and I have thought of everything we've always wanted in a buggy and tried to fit it all into this project. The price is firm, so don't bother wasting my time with lowball offers. So lets get to the build thread.

Custom chassis
*2x4 frame rails, all tubing 1 3/4" DOM
*Removable engine cage
*Not the curved chassis's you see now
*Wilwood dual mastercylinder brakes w/ 4 piston Wilwood Pinion Brakes
*Linelocked parking brake
*Four-linked with 2" DOM 1" Heims
*18" Fox Remote Res Coilovers
*All hardlined brakes with Kevlar drop lines
*Custom curved aluminum fuel cell that follows body lines
*Dual BTF Battery boxes
*Dual Kirky race seats w/ covers
*4 point harnesses
*Warn 9000 HP Powerplant winch/compressor

Powertrain
*Blueprinted and Balanced 383 ci Stroker
*Crower Cam w/ Hydraulic Lifters
*Zorian Roller Race Heads
*BBK TPI with BBK Throttle body and Rams
*MSD 6-AL w/ 6000 limiter
*Summit Racing Pro Electric Waterpump
*Hooker Headers to Magnaflow exhaust 2 3/4" pipe
*Aluminum rear mount Radiator hardlined w/ 2" pipe

*TH400 with custom stall converter
*ArtCarr Shifter

*Stak 2 speed

*Custom driveshafts

*Custom Cut-Down and Mohawked Rockwells
*4ws w/ POS double ended rams
*POS Pump, filter, cooler
*U-Joint Style
*Narrowed, running short side shafts on both ends
*New Boots

Tire and Wheels
*Brand New 44x18-15 TSL's
*84 bolt double sided beadlocks

Electronics
*Shady Wiring Full chassis harness
(Every connection is soldered and heatshrank, no shitty crimped connectors.)
*Everything is relayed and fused
*Autometer Sport Comp gauges
*Jenson remote mount MP3 player (waterproof)
*Dual 6" amplified speaker (waterproof)
*Chassis length LED rock lights
*Dual Rigid Industries 6" LED lightbars
*Custom mounted Bullet LED brake and tailights
*Dual LED interior lights
*LED rear facing engine run-light
*Dual Optima Batteries
*18" Radiator fan mounted in custom Aluminum shroud
*Custom designed cockpit heating and cooling

Everything on the buggy that is not steel is 1/8" aluminum plate. The dash is custom built as is firewall, flooring, rear firewall. The rear cooler rack is also an insulated speaker box.
If interested in the buggy shoot me a message and I will email pics. Every light on the buggy is LED, can light up the woods for a week straight and never drain a battery. The buggy has never seen a trail yet, never had a shake down run. It is brand new. The tires still have tits the engine has had the cam broke in and the oil changed. The chassis has not been powder coated, as I am planning on running it this season and tearing it back down next summer, when the heat kills all my riding buddies will to ride. Still have small details to finish on the buggy.

Price as is 24000.00
DSC00202.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

Re: 4WS Rock'ed Buggy *Got Everything!*

Good thing I have the keys to the shop and have an ignition key...time to see what that motor will do :flipgotcha: :gtfo: It pains me to post these two shitty pix :drinkers:
rockrig.jpg

rockrig1.jpg

this is a nice buggy! Glad to see you finally done with it :dblthumb:

:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:keep that thing man. :gay: :gay:

I appreciate it BDrake, but I won't consider me being done with it until next summer. When it rolls out of the shop in color!

smurfy90 said:
:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:keep that thing man. :gay: :gay:

Keep it...Beat on it....fix it.....then beat on it some more...2 YEARS man! You built it, have some fun with it first... I love the dash and the gauges.. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

His switch panel came from a Ranger bassboat, pretty slick, all waterproof and lit up

forget the buggy....how bout that bass boat in the background :'(
it will be greatly missed come spring time

Joc said:
forget the buggy....how bout that bass boat in the background :'(
it will be greatly missed come spring time

TRUST me...it is for sale, 05 Procraft Pro 185, dual console, GPS, 05 Mercury 150 XR6, cash or trades :dblthumb:...actually, either boats could be bought if interested, titles and papers for both in hand. Trades considered on either boat

I found that other manual when I got home and was gonna get it to you but a few days later I was looking for it and my wife had threw it away.. I take it you wish you would have kept the zuk. I went to hpo with kevin last weekend and finally put it to use. Does good but the smokin on high rev....well all i can say is its not as bad as kevins :****:

Love the boat...just too damn cold to fish and enjoy it, I plan to be there next weekend, is there riding Sunday as well? :driving:

Yeah im not much on ice fishing either. you'll have to take me :fish: when it warms up lol. Im gonna try to make it out there to hpo the 18th. I would think there would be riding sunday too but Im just guessing.

I've gotten tired of finding someone who can tune a TPI motor, so the buggy is now undergoing a motor swap. It will now come with a built LT1. Have paperwork on the motor build to document. Should be ready within the next two weeks. The current buggy motor will be for sale in the coming month.

Finally got the motor swap completed and all wiring finalized. Had some PM's about the swap. It is a mildly built LT1. Have all receipts on the motor, has only couple hundred miles on it. Got the pumpkin trusses built and installed with the limiting straps. Now buggy is complete, still needs to be stripped down and painted. But if anyone is interested, call or text me. I don't check the site much.

256- three eight 5-3109

Here are some quick pics I took of the buggy today when I moved it.

BuggyMotor.jpg

New Motor

buggymotor1.jpg

New Power Steering Res/Cooler

buggymotor2.jpg

buggymotor3.jpg

Rear Pumpkin Truss & Limit Strap

buggymotor4.jpg

Front Pumpkin Truss & Limit Strap

TTT, Still haven't had time to get the buggy out and ride, doesn't look like it will be either with work. So I'm listening to offers and trades. Would trade for RZR and cash. Shoot me offers or trades with pics.

Had some emails about buggy size, so here they are:
13' Overall length from tip of stringer to rear of rear tires
116" Wheelbase from axle center to axle center
96" wide from outer tire sidewall to outer tire sidewall

Anything else you need to know, PM me or shoot me a message to 256- three eight 5- 3I09