• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

TachedOutOffRoad

I have a 21.5' wooden deck trailer and a nice Coleman pop up camper that I would sell or trade for/ towards a 7x14+ enclosed trailer

The trailer used to be camper and has 2 3,500 axles with veryyy new tires, goodish brakes and new bearings. Its not a beauty queen, but could fit two small buggies on it. I cut off the drive over fenders and was going to make some smaller ones so that a non-rock crawler could climb over them. my DD 4runner goes up it fine now between the tires. The wooen deck is in good shape, just some oily spots from parting out rigs on it ;D

$1,200

1993? Coleman pop-up camper. In good shape. Has two full sized beds, small window A/C unit, electric sink, outside shower hook up, outside awning,and the crappy fold out table has been taken out which gives it a lot more room on the inside and i have a folding table that I used outside will be included. Just repacked the bearings, but will need tires sooner than later.

$1,200

Would love trade both for a enclosed trailer with a rear ramp that folds down!!! Not sure that will happen, but you never know! Not a tiny 4x6 and not a huge 8x24, but something in the middle.

Located in Tuscaloosa, AL 35405 but can met or deliver or whatever. email riverparrish AT gmail .com for any questions

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 468
  • photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 475
  • photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    59 KB · Views: 476
  • photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 471
Re: 22' trailer and popup camper for sale/ trade for enclosed trailer

$1,000 for either

Maybe a 5-6' x 10'ish enclosed trades too

Re: 22' trailer and popup camper for sale/ trade for enclosed trailer

Moving in 5 weeks, gotta get rid of this stuff

Need to sell

Will need the trailer until after I move though.

$900 for either. About to go Craigslist