• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

COLT

I'm on a boat.
I have a 38' toy hauler I am going to sell. I am out of the Crawling game for a while and it is taking up real estate in my back yard.. I don't need to sell it as it is not costing me anything. I just don't use it anymore and probably will not be for the next couple years.

YES!!! This camper has enough room for a four seat Crawler and a RZR XP with room to spare. To put it into perspective.....You could load a 4 door longbed truck on the back of this hauler and still put a RZR in front of it! It pulls awesome and stops well under its own power. This is a home built camper, so you would have to register it for your tag as such..

Specs..
length is 38 feet
Bulldog Brand Gooseneck
3 axles all 8 lug heavy duty
New tires
New Bearings
Brakes on all 3 axles
New 13,500 BTU Roof Mount air conditioner
New Insulation (this thing will freeze you out!)
New Fridge
New Microwave
New Double Burner Hot Plate for Cooking
New TV/DVD combo Flat panel LCD TV
New sofa that turns into a bed
New Queen Mattress in the tongue
Newly wired for 110 with breakers and receptacles throughout
New floor
New tail Lights

I put a lot of work into this things, and it still needs a little more. It needs to have the wood-tile flooring put down inside, and the walls need to be pulled out of the inside and replaced with a better material. It is ready to camp or haul right now, but these are just a few things that need to be fixed. I have not replaced the clearance lights on it yet either. The camper will run on relatively low power. I figure a 3500 watt generator will run the whole thing. I plug it into a 20 amp receptacle and it has no problem.

My BOTTOM DOLLAR is 5K.. Priced to sell quick and easy without any back and forth!
Located in Pensacola Fl.

Call me at 850-791-4149

Colt Nowlin
:dblthumb:

2012-05-31_07-44-52_199.jpg

2012-05-31_07-44-16_437.jpg

Attachments

• toy 1.jpg
    toy 1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 71
  • toy 2.jpg
    toy 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 77
  • toy 3.jpg
    toy 3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 70
Re: 38' Toy Hauler 5000.00 firm

This is a really nice setup and for the money you can not beat it!!!!!!!!! Bump for ya giving someone one helluva deal!!!!!!

trucker said:
This is a really nice setup and for the money you can not beat it!!!!!!!!! Bump for ya giving someone one helluva deal!!!!!!

Thanks man!

Colt

I have a 1999 Z28 camaro with a LS1 with an auto. I bought it as a doner eng for a tube buggy but will get rid of it
If you would be interested in trades

Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna have to pass.

Colt