Re: FJ80 axles and parts (make offer$)

jordan7118 said:
Wish you weren't so far away...

Where is "so far away"?

I travel a lot.

Neal3000 said:
If you want i can post this up on ih8mud for you

Thanks Neal, Just put my # and/or email. I'm not registered on there

Re: Re: FJ80 axles and parts (make offer$)

I can't believe no one is building Toyotas.

Use an FJ80 front instead of mini truck and you don't need wheel spacers (its 63" wide), brake upgrades (big vented rotors stock), high pinion upgrade (also stock!), Longfields (stock fj80 is beef!, but even bigger Longs are available for them too!), truss and gusset upgrades (fj80 housing is much beefier than mini truck)

I'm building one just don't have the cash to buy the 1000$ package or I'd be all over it how much wider is the rear axle than stock 85 4 runner

Make me a deal I can't pass up on those hummer wheels !!

krackem said:
I'm building one just don't have the cash to buy the 1000$ package or I'd be all over it how much wider is the rear axle than stock 85 4 runner

I think both axles are ~63" wide. Stock 85 4runner axle is only ~55"

Oh hell yeah I going out out of town to work for six weeks , I do paper mill shutdowns, if u still got a complete front and rear when I get back I'll buy em 100% sure on that, i was gonna do spacers front ad ifs rear but **** that I want those two hopefully u still got the complete front and rear,preferably with discs on rear kind of price u put on those two pieces

Re: Re: Re: FJ80 axles and parts (make offer$)

krackem said:
Oh hell yeah I going out out of town to work for six weeks , I do paper mill shutdowns, if u still got a complete front and rear when I get back I'll buy em 100% sure on that, i was gonna do spacers front ad ifs rear but **** that I want those two hopefully u still got the complete front and rear,preferably with discs on rear kind of price u put on those two pieces

I'll do $1000 for a complete front and rear, matching, and throw in a matching master cylinder too!
I'll even bring em to Chattanooga.

Paypal me a deposit and I'll hold them for as long as you need.

post updated.

one SF rear sold

one FF rear sold

one set of FJ80 birfs and shafts sold

U still got the stuff to do the combo we talked about

OK cool I'll holla later today after I get off work

thanks for the fj80 stuff.nice to meet you. Easy to deal with. :dblthumb: