• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Re: Built YJ 4 Linked/Back Halfed FS/FT for RZR, ATV, Streetable Jeep, Sports car!

PM'ed ya with the info....

Attachments

• 00b0b_kl0IPY6Ydpn_600x450.jpg
    00b0b_kl0IPY6Ydpn_600x450.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 361
Re: 89 YJ 4 Linked/Back Halfed FS/FT edited for no bs!

BradWester said:
Edited for clarity! I didn't list a winch so if it has on that needs a solenoid then that's a bonus to me?.!!!

If you want the spare tire and beadlock then expect to pay for it! Same goes for the extra drive shafts!

I put it at $16000 for a no bs price but still getting the same bs crap at oh all I brought was $14500????!!!!! Seriously!

I don't have to or need to sell this! Thanks

Want to get rid of an extra driveshaft?

Re: Built YJ 4 Linked/Back Halfed FS/FT for RZR, ATV, Streetable Jeep, Sports car!

I thought about it and that is pretty crappy to try and buy a spare driveshaft from a man trying to sell a whole rig. Wasn't trying to be a Richard, I just need a driveshaft :fish: I sure hope you didn't take offense to that. Either way I like your jeep and you get a free bump!

money_pit_yj said:
I thought about it and that is pretty crappy to try and buy a spare driveshaft from a man trying to sell a whole rig. Wasn't trying to be a Richard, I just need a driveshaft :fish: I sure hope you didn't take offense to that. Either way I like your jeep and you get a free bump!

Your good.

Is this still up for sale or trade?

Man I had the tj on pg 4 I think but wish I could worked a deal but would you be interested in 05 Harley night train

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 93

Good lookin jeep GLWS