• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

zastratmann

I'm selling this '85 toyota pickup/truggy/buggy.

Specs:
Motor-22re on Propane(Got Propane Kit) with brand new performance head and crawler cam from ENGNBLDR.com.

Transmission-W56 with new LC engineering clutch kit.

Transfer cases-2.28 front and 4.70 rear

Front Axle: Chevy D60, 4.56's, 35 spline outers, New Spicer joints, Polyperformance drive flanges, Sumner Machine Works diff cover, Spartan Locker, HAD Dana 60 to toyota pinion flnage, Reid Racing knuckles, ARP steering arm studs and Branik arms.

Rear Axle: 14 Bolt, 4.56's, Grizzly locker, disk brake conversion, Sumner Machine works diff cover (shaved to 13 bolt), HAD 14 bolt to toyota pinion flange.

Steering: PSC full hydro, Single ended ram 7", Large cooler, PSC steering pump (and a spare).

Suspension: Front- Wrangler leafs and polyperformance BBCS shocks 13"travel. Rear- 4 link (7075) with Fox emulsion coilovers with PAC springs, Synergy limit straps.

Winch: Warn XP9500 with winchline rope.

Tires and wheels: 4 39" Krawler Red Labels on Trail-ready beadlocks and 1 39" Krawler Blue Label Spare on Steel Wheel.

New Corbeau A4 seats (not pictured)

What nots: 5 propane tanks (2 fiberglass 9 gallon, 2 aluminum 8 gallon, 1 Aluminum 10 gallon), Rear winch mount and toolbox mounted in rear (not pictured), Spare driveshafts, Extra cylinder head, and other misc. spares.

I have only wheeled this twice since I bought it and it has done well. Very stable. Since I've had it I've replace the front calipers, master cylinder, brake booster, and Tie rod (previous owner had it mounted in a vulnerable position so I moved it), New front springs RUF. Asking $8,000.00obo Also interested in trades for a more stock streetable rig. You can PM me or call or text 904-545-2130 with any questions. NE FL. I will try to get more current pictures with the changes up this weekend.

Attachments

• DSCN0154 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0154 (640x480).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 975
  • DSCN0155 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0155 (640x480).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 972
  • DSCN0159 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0159 (640x480).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 975
Re: 85 Toyota Truggy/Buggy

Hey, saw you at Hardrock a couple months ago. I was in the similar colored white/black ExCab Toy buggy too. To anyone looking at this thing, it is beyond clean. Lots of attention to detail and some high $$$ parts. Good luck with the sale. Maybe see you on the trail again sometime.

haustow said:
Hey, saw you at Hardrock a couple months ago. I was in the similar colored white/black ExCab Toy buggy too. To anyone looking at this thing, it is beyond clean. Lots of attention to detail and some high $$$ parts. Good luck with the sale. Maybe see you on the trail again sometime.
Yeah, I remember ya. Thanks.

Can't believe this is still around, dangit somebody buy it so I don't think about it!

dragr1 said:
Can't believe this is still around, dangit somebody buy it so I don't think about it!
Yeah. I've gone down $1K since I first listed and put another $1.5k in too it since I first listed. Don't really need to get rid of it, but I want to start a build form scratch.