Sold/Expired SOLD!!!

Re: Crawler Hauler For Trade or Sale

STROKERYOTA said:
what size water tank, and would u change it to a larger one

The tanks in the camper:
Fresh Water: 30 gals
Grey: 15 gals
Black: 15 gals

My only plan was to put an additional tank underneath the trailer for black water storage due to some parks do not have dumping stations. For me it is no big deal but the wife will only use that toilet when we are out. I stop and dump on my way back home. All the places that I have used it have fresh water and electrical hookups. You can fill the fresh water tank from inside also.

There is enough room under the trailer for additional tanks. I also loked at getting an additional water tank with a 12v pump to be able to refill the main tank but I have not needed it. There is room under the bunk for an additional 30 gal fresh water tank.

Man I cannot believe this has not sold already. I camped beside this rig a couple of weeks ago, this trailer is everything you need and nothing you don't. Very nice. I would buy it myself if he would throw the tow rig in with it. :fish: :fish: :fish:

Lil ugly said:
Man I cannot believe this has not sold already. I camped beside this rig a couple of weeks ago, this trailer is everything you need and nothing you don't. Very nice. I would buy it myself if he would throw the tow rig in with it. :fish: :fish: :fish:

I think the economy and the up coming holidays has thing sitting. Nothing seems to be selling but I thought I would get some good trade offers. I got it on pirate also and I have been offered some trades but nothing I am looking for.

We can work out a deal for the tow rig and trailer...even $55,000 and I will deliver it to your house for free. Free equals a case of beer... ;D

Over 2200 view and no real offers yet???? Back to the top!

Back to the top...Make some offers!

Do u know what the height is from the floor to bottom side where it goes over the neck on your camper

Mantis4656 said:
Do u know what the height is from the floor to bottom side where it goes over the neck on your camper

I can measure when I get home next week but I think it is between 5-7".

Back to the top...Make some cash offers...you know you want it!

I would love to have it, just a little hard to justify. Bump for a great set up.