• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: 2013 FJ Buggy, All tube, Built LS, Stak, Tons, 42" Stickies, Fox C/O's and bumps

I think you would be getting screwed. Natty's are priceless.

Re: 2013 FJ Buggy, All tube, Built LS, Stak, Tons, 42" Stickies, Fox C/O's and bumps

:drinkers: glws , I hate to see you sell this rig

An email? To who??

Don't think I have an email listed?

I'm 6' 7" 250, how roomy for a big person

6'7" you will prob. look like Bowser in this one. I am 6' and have about 6" of headroom. If you were mostly legs you may be OK. There is plenty of leg room.

Oh ok, well didn't get an email. Shoot me a PM or txt/call. I actually saw the address was there after I posted that and checked junk boxes and all.

BTT, will still trade for the right rig and cash.

But, i'm not putting 20K in a 10K rig. That is unless you want to give me 10K more than asking price for the buggy. Not real sure when this concept came around....

Back to the front.

edit: chit im a page behind.....

bump for a clean rig

Thanks!

Sale pending

I have to jump on the wagon, absolutly prestine build.... you would happen to be the "Meredith Machine" guy would ya? Long story.... Would you be interested in a "my whole toy box" kinda trade... Harley/RZR 4/ ect....?????

No. The chassis was built by Pete Deck in Ga (DirtySouth Motorsports). And as far as the trade, I have a deposit and should be doing a trade next Saturday. If something comes up I will post back here. Thanks for the interest.