• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

TBItoy

Ok, it's actually a 4runner "Highlander", but everyone calls them the Sport package. (color matched, sport seats, hood scoop, etc)

http://www.top4runners.com/ja/highlander.html

'

ad1999hi.jpg

3.4, auto, 4wd

Never off road (had pure street tires on it when we bought it 2.5 years ago)

Doesn't have a tow hitch, so you know it hasn't been stressed

Interior is in excellent shape, the seat cloth and carpet is great.

Power windows, sunroof, etc

Pioneer head unit

Keyless entry with REMOTE START

Basically it's a stock 4runner in great condition for it's age.

168K miles (that's only 11,000 miles a year)

731-694-5936 (cell)
Nick Cooper

Cookeville, TN

Only reason we're selling is to get a new 4Runner.

Re: 99 4Runner Sport- nice, clean, dd $7000 obo

More pics. Last 2 are the minor cosmetic defects, scratch on the bumper (shopping cart?) and the clear coat on the plastic "hood scoop" thing is peeling a bit (I had planned to take it off and paint it black, just haven't got around to it.

Re: 99 4Runner Sport- nice, clean, dd $7000 obo

If I had the money, I'd be all over this. The wife has been after one of these for years.

Re: Re: 99 4Runner Sport- nice, clean, dd $6500 obo

Price drop, $6500.

Getting a 2014 Trail Edition tomorrow...

Re: 99 4Runner Sport- nice, clean, dd $6500 obo

This one have the electric locker?

By chance has it had the timing belt done????

Re: Re: Re: 99 4Runner Sport- nice, clean, dd $6500 obo

Toytek8 said:
By chance has it had the timing belt done????

Not sure. It had 140k on it when we bought it.

It came from a dealer auction, a lady in Maryland traded back in to the same dealer it was bought at, the dealer sent it to auction because of the age and miles.

It had new OEM catalytic converter and cat back exhaust, and a OEM Toyota oil filter on it.

Leading me to believe that it was always serviced at the dealer.

I never ran a carfax or tried to get service records, so I can't say that the timing belt has or hasn't been replaced

TBItoy said:
Price drop, $6500.

Getting a 2014 Trail Edition tomorrow...

You will love it. We just got a 40,000mile 2011 Limited 4X4

If I hadnt just bought my 97 I would be all over this. Good price and good looking vehicle. I had an identical 99 Sport back in the day.

ibrokeit said:
You will love it. We just got a 40,000mile 2011 Limited 4X4

My wife has pretty much been in love with the 5th Gen runners since they came out. But she's a complete Tacoma/4runner nerd and that's all she'll drive.

TBItoy said:
My wife has pretty much been in love with the 5th Gen runners since they came out. But she's a complete Tacoma/4runner nerd and that's all she'll drive.

This one is my wifes also. Has A-Trac and XRES. Too bad it will never get used. Putting a 3/1 lift and 285/55R20's on it once these tires wear out.

ibrokeit said:
This one is my wifes also. Has A-Trac and XRES. Too bad it will never get used. Putting a 3/1 lift and 285/55R20's on it once these tires wear out.

[UR=http://s339.photobucket.com/user/brockhigdon/media/D532934-D0DB-4EF4-B7CE-C93F2992C1BA_zpsy2spkdot.jpg.html]
FD532934-D0DB-4EF4-B7CE-C93F2992C1BA_zp.jpg
[/URL]

Oh I fully intend to use the Trail Edition to it's capability (in about 10 years molaugh )

My current fishing/light trail duty rig is my wife's Tacoma that she bought after high school.

su4upa6u.jpg

TBItoy said:

So that's why you married her huh. Always good to have multiple Yota enthusiasts together.

Bump for a sharp runner.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 99 4Runner Sport- nice, clean, dd $6500 obo

ridered3 said:
So that's why you married her huh. Always good to have multiple Yota enthusiasts together.

Bump for a sharp runner.

It didn't hurt...lol

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, NO I won't take $4000 for it!

I have it listed on golsn and I swear I get 5 calls a day offering me $3500-4000 for it, or trying to trade me a lawnmower and a goat... :wtflol:

99 4Runner Sport- nice, clean, dd $6500 obo

Well, I see where you said no to the $4000. But how about that goat/lawn mower deal?

Not only is that an offer for a lifelong friend. That is a potential landscaping business someone is trading you. I bet that goat never calls out sick or won't start....... Just sayin

The Luke said:
Well, I see where you said no to the $4000. But how about that goat/lawn mower deal?

Not only is that an offer for a lifelong friend. That is a potential landscaping business someone is trading you. I bet that goat never calls out sick or won't start....... Just sayin

I got a Dixie chopper and the neighbors have goats I can borrow lol