• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold.

flat_tapped_out

I am selling my buggy minus motor, transmission, wheels, and tires.

Set up for SBC 350 turbo

Comes with everything in the pictures minus ONLY motor tans wheels and tires.

Wheel base 117 & 1/2"
All dom besides square channel under cabin

Has fox shocks
GM 60 front welded with chromoly outters and chromoly drive flanges, 14 bolt rear with factory detroit locker. 4:56 gears
Drive shaft built by Chattanooga Driveline with lifetime warranty, strongest, smallest he could build.
Gm 205 transfer case twin sticked with front dig
3/4" and 5/8" heims all moving and suspension parts have grade 8 bolts
All gauges
All new spicer u joints
Disc brakes all the way around with stainless steel lines and Wilwood pedal assembly.
Kirkey seats with covers, g force harnesses
Custom headers that come with it
Custom aluminum fuel cell
Custom aluminum radiator equivalent to a 4 core with big fan, dont remember cfm's but does its job never gets hot
Floor pans and dash
Full hydraulic steering minus pump, Eaton orbital and fittings, new lines, 8" ram
Sidewinder shifter
Custom front driveshaft
Several other things, hard to remember off the top of my head. It performs GREAT and all it needs is a motor tranny wheels and tires and youre rolling. Hate to sell but time to invest in stuff elsewhere.

Located in Soddy Daisy TN, bring rollers and a trailer.
Call/text anytime, thanks. 423-503-9079

Price is $7999 or best reasonable, realistic offer. All negotiating will only be for serious inquiries and done in person, thanks.

2 pics with 44" boggers and 2 other pics are with 40" turfs and tsl's.

Re: Parting ways with my buggy

Anyway to move this thread to 4x4 parts? I knew not to post it in this section, sorry. I was just looking around before i started the thread and must have been in this section thinking i was in parts!

are u parting out or just selling a the hole thing

smitty0u812 said:
are u parting out or just selling a the hole thing

at this time selling with no motor trans wheels or tires everything else goes

Parting ways with my buggy

I am selling my buggy minus motor, transmission, wheels, and tires.

Set up for SBC 350 turbo

Comes with everything in the pictures minus ONLY motor tans wheels and tires.

Has fox shocks
GM 60 front welded with chromoly outters and chromoly drive flanges, 14 bolt rear with factory detroit locker. 4:56 gears
Drive shaft built by Chattanooga Driveline with lifetime warranty, strongest, smallest he could build.
Gm 205 transfer case twin sticked with front dig
3/4" and 5/8" heims all moving and suspension parts have grade 8 bolts
All gauges
All new spicer u joints
Disc brakes all the way around with stainless steel lines and Wilwood pedal assembly.
Kirkey seats with covers, g force harnesses
Custom headers that come with it
Custom aluminum fuel cell
Custom aluminum radiator equivalent to a 4 core with big fan, dont remember cfm's but does its job never gets hot
Floor pans and dash
Full hydraulic steering minus pump, Eaton orbital and fittings, new lines, 8" ram
Sidewinder shifter
Custom front driveshaft
Several other things, hard to remember off the top of my head. It performs GREAT and all it needs is a motor tranny wheels and tires and youre rolling. Hate to sell but time to invest in stuff elsewhere.

Located in Soddy Daisy TN, bring rollers and a trailer.
Call/text anytime, thanks. 423-503-9079

Price is $8500.

2 pics with 44" boggers and 2 other pics are with 40" turfs and tsl's.

Re: Parting ways with my buggy. REDUCED, EDITED.

Rob8003 said:
You need a boat?

Would be nice but not at the moment, thanks.. Would possibly trade for smaller truck and boot or car and boot or possibly straight trade depending on what it is.. And im not even for sure on trading but I will entertain all offers.

Re: Parting ways with my buggy. REDUCED, EDITED.

The buggy does have holes to mount a winch, just never did it.. Always thought winches are bad luck lol :****: