• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Re: 74 bronco sport, 5,000 without winch

I will throw in a 4 point bolt in cage 1 3/4 hrew, .120 wall. Needs reprinted. Fits this bronco.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 100

Has the bottom fallen out of the early bronco world or is it to close to Christmas I was thinking of selling mine but the beatin your taking is making me rethink it hope you move it

Just about all the calls are people wanting a mall crawler, parking lot control is what I call it. Over the past years the actual trail/ditch runner numbers have declined.mostly people riding around watching.but if it sales great, if it don't I'll paint it and 4 link the rear and run the piss out of it. Either way :drinkers:

Thepunisher said:
Just about all the calls are people wanting a mall crawler, parking lot control is what I call it. Over the past years the actual trail/ditch runner numbers have declined.mostly people riding around watching.but if it sales great, if it don't I'll paint it and 4 link the rear and run the piss out of it. Either way :drinkers:

I know what you mean on the mall crawler calls. The samurai I have for sale on here has been the same way, I even tried to detail all the "issues" it has and the work it needs... Yet the most common question I get asked about it is "Can it be a DD" or "Does it drive good on the street".... :wtflol:

GLWS

if I had it I would jump on this thing. iv always loved this model bronco unfortunately due to wedding in a month and looking for a new house all I have is other rigs to try to trade. and to hell with the mall crawler bs :flipoff1: yea its nice to have a rig u don't have to trailer everywhere but only dern young ass kids with daddy's money think they would want to drive stuff like this daily yea fun to run around on the weekend or drive to work from ime to time but it kills me with dumbasses that cant even change their own oil wanna drive a lifted truck glws bud hope it works out for ya

Don't want to trade for any type of atv or motorcycle. The first couple of years of wheelin this bronco, people tried to buy it. Fast forward,,, more money put into it, every one wants to trade. :fish:

Re: 74 bronco sport, 5,000 for everything

Price drop, 5,000 for everything but the spare motor. If it's not gone by Monday, she stays home. Sorry for being rude, but the phone calls I'm getting. :wtflol:

1.No texts. I do not text.
2. The paint is matte black tractor paint from tsc. It does not shine. So, NO! I will not wax a small area and text you a pic.
3. This is a rock crawler (off-road) automobile. So if you want to drive it on the roads/streets/interstate, by all means, have at it. Read the description above and contact your local dmv.
4. I will not tote the note.
5. If your really interested, come look at it. When I want something that's what I do. ;D

Sorry for being rude,but I can only imagine what the buggy guys and the higher quality rigs go through when trying to sale.

Well I have to chime in here and say. I was interested in your bronco until my wife and daughter was involved in an accident at Aop. So I've got to hold onto my money for the bills. However I understand your frustration when trying to sell something. Here's my rant! If you don't post good pictures of your rig. Example interior,axles,engine compartment,and exterior. Then it's really hard to sell something without getting stupid questions over the phone. Sorry for being rude but I guess I'm just wishing I had the $$$$ for it. GLWS

more pics please

Heads are not aluminum.
Has replacemnt fenders to go with it.
Hard top not included.
spare engine no longer available.
Spare roll cage no longer available.
5,000 Monday's the last day it's for sale. No trades.no texts. Conversation only.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg