• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: The Rooster Buggy

I'm going to try and make it to rbd. I think LC won big air in the rooster last year. It would be awesome to air it out again :woot:

How much leg room does it have? enough for someone 6 foot with long legs?

There is a ton of room in the buggy it's big boy friendly. It has a big kirkey in it I'm 6' 210 and have lots of room. It's actually setup up for nick sosebee still. If someone wanted to put in a suspension seat it will fit no problem.

Need to move this soon. Someone needs to be beating on this at RBD :woot:

$23k no nos

I can't believe it either man trust me lol. It's one of the cheapest comp rigs I've seen. I don't know why everyone is scared of it lol.

I would suggest moving some side bars put 2 smaller seats in it would probably get more out of it
Good luck on the sale

Re: Re: Re: The Rooster Buggy

payne97 said:
I would suggest moving some side bars put 2 smaller seats in it would probably get more out of it
Good luck on the sale
If u have seen this buggy in person, it would be pretty much impossible to do that with this chassis.

The kirkey sits Beside the drive train.

You'd have to build some kind of side car looking thing to ad a seat :****:

Yeah there is no way to make the rooster a 2 seater. The motor trans and tcase is offset next to u so u sit as low as possible with a low roof height. The belly is 19" roof is 61" to the highest point on the cage. It's a low rider :****:

This is what's behind the panels on the passenger side

I also have have a s10 truggy with a 6.0 on one tons every thing to build a good buggy. I will trade boat and truggy call for more info 270-704-1210

Thanks for the offer man but I'd rather just have cash right now. If I change my mind I'll holler at u.

:woody:ok thank you. Truggy has sold. But I still have the bad ass boat. Just look me up. :spin:

Pisses me off this thing hasn't sold yet. BUMP for a low and fast buggy. It'll sell at RBD.

I took a deposit on the buggy yesterday. It is sold pending payment to a hardline member. If the deals falls through I will bump the thread.

I'm still waiting to be paid in full. If something happens and he doesn't pay me I'll bump this thread. Thanks