• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

yj on tons

Buggies
Located in West Ga. LS 5.3 engine, 350 turbo trans, dana 60 front & rear, 14 inch Fox Coil Overs, 9500 lb. warn winch, 2 LED light bars, aluminum fuel cell, 39 inch BFG Red Label Crawlers, 17 inch allied wheels, full hydro steering, four linked front & rear, 5 point harnesses. Text or call (678) 409-four 232. ( $14,500)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 494
Re: TJ Crawler For Sale

Gotta be Mr Sid.. I have personally rode behind this rig. And this SOB will absolutely GO.. Not saying that trying to help him sell it, I don't think he will have a problem with that.. But i do have to ask.. WHY SID? Whyyyyy?? We both know that wife of yours ain't gonna like this at all!! That's one woman that dam sure ain't scared and loves to ride!! GLWS buddy. Dam I can't believe u sellin this rig.

Yep it's me ! I just don't get to ride much any more but when we do your right we get it done it was great riding with ya ! We just went to the Santa crawl and had a good ride boat ramp is always a blast!

Is there any videos of this thing? I am in the market and looking.

what gear ratio in axles and what transfercase? thanx

Think it's got 6:17's and maybe an 205 , from what I remember. I remember it being geared .. No **** this dam rig is super nice. And sounds like a BEAST! ESP when he hits the rev limiter in your face after crushing up boat ramp. Can't believe Ya selling it sid. You cant be done riding. I know better.! Bump for a straight up guy! Betcha you wI'll thank me if u get this. Not much impresses me but this dam rig gets it!! Think I'm still in shock its for sale!!

Re: LS 5.3 TJ Crawler For Sale

Here is pic of it doing the lions den and boat ramp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 318
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 259
Re: LS 5.3 TJ With red labels 4 sale

Any other pics???? under hood, interior... Is kush right on the gearingand tcase?