• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

krackem

Build-Bend-Weld-Break -Repeat
85 front S.A. with Ballistic Fab armor and skid Detroit locker 5.29r&p trunnion bearing eliminators vented rotor and Ifs calipers and fully rebuilt knuckles beginning of 2014 with probably 10.rides on em and serviced twice since I'll take *$500

86 Ifs rear Yukon spool / 5.29r&p Ballistic skid and bottom $200 for it

also got one full front spareaxle sets as well. I'll post more , as I dig it out go I Got a set of tons and toy **** has to go trades welcome as well and will get pics tomorrow as I dig it all out
Pm or text or call Zak 423-800-2251

Re: Toyota straight axle front and Ifs rear

sorry, not quite understanding. are you asking $200 for the entire rear axle with 5.29 and spool? if so would be very interested

Best buy I have seen in a long time! buy the whole front axle for what just one part in it cost!

Re: Re: Toyota straight axle front and Ifs rear

zukimaster said:
Best buy I have seen in a long time! buy the whole front axle for what just one part in it cost!
X2

Throw some longs up front and you got a good set of yotas for Lil over a grand.

I want/need those thirds!! Anybody coming from TN to SC???

tkinze said:
sorry, not quite understanding. are you asking $200 for the entire rear axle with 5.29 and spool? if so would be very interested

Yes that is what I meant but as of the moment got a sale pending fella disposed to come to me Saturday and take both if he flakes out tkinze I'll pm you as you were first to reply on here ok bud and same if someone dose the same in the front

Also got a front alxle housing that been debracketed with a set of spindles hubs knuckles (minus upper trunnion bearing caps / steering arms)I'd let go for $75 O.B.O.

Attachments

• IMAG0464.jpg
    IMAG0464.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 61

krackem said:
Yes that is what I meant but as of the moment got a sale pending fella disposed to come to me Saturday and take both if he flakes out tkinze I'll pm you as you were first to reply on here ok bud and same if someone dose the same in the front

lemme know, passing through Chatt about 8:30 in the morning on way to the cove and then back through sometime Sunday around noon. I'll PM phone number.

Thanks Jamie, and dude has reassured me he will be at my house around noon Saturday but if not I got your number
Tkinze and I'll let you know