• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

boxer1

I have 4 left hand and 4 right hand thread Barnes Chromoly 1.25" heims with wled in bungs, lock nuts, and misalignment spacers. They were only used for mock up and are in like new condition. They are $50.24 a set new which puts you at $400, I'll sell them for $300 plus shipping or $300 for local pickup. I used 2 weld in bungs for a spare link. So you would need to order 2 of those.

http://www.barnes4wd.com/Heat-Treated-Chromoly-125-Heim-Joint-Kit_p_316.html

Re: 8 - 1.25" chromoly heims

What size are the spacers thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3/4" bolt hole and spacers. I'm near Canton GA.

Don't need 8 but if you want to give the the other two for the price of 6 I'll take them ;D

The price for 6 is $300 and I'll throw the other 2 in for free. That's a great deal.

boxer1 said:
The price for 6 is $300 and I'll throw the other 2 in for free. That's a great deal.
Ya gonna hold these for me till Sunday or u tryin to sell them before we meet? just curious don't want to get rid of mine if not. Thanks man

boxer1 said:

You are right it is a good deal, if I was needing 8 but I have no use for the other two. GLWS.

^^^^ No ****, if Kush said a rooster could plow, hook his ass up! If he said he was goin to buy them, he will!

Supposed to meet him tomorrow.. We'll see. He went to AOP This weekend. Yea I really ain't the type to back out. But man it woulda sucked to sell mine and him sell these. Sheesh.

Sorry guys didn't mean to start anything I didn't see the one that on here they were taken already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sale pending. Sorry for the confusion. I was gone all day yesterday at AOP and it was more of a joke about 6 for $300. I'm meeting Kush this afternoon.