• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

jesse102

Corbeau Baja ss seats in great shape no holes or cuts.... little dusty from sitting around but will clean up like new $350
Located in Rock Island, TN
Txt 931-808-0990

Re: Corbeau Baja SS Seats

Love the comment that's what they cost new... Seeing as how Jesse102 has posted a lot of damn good parts for really good prices.. I figured I would look up the seats and put in cart and check total with shipping and tax.. And yep , once again it's a deal. With these you'd be saving $100. So to that comment I say !?! :wtflol:
Bump for Ya Jesse!

I doubt he's trying to gouge anyone. They make a **** ton of different seats for different prices. Maybe he looked up the wrong ones. Buuuuut, this is what we need. Nobody bashing but a gentle call out to let the seller know he may be a bit too high.

Re: Re: Corbeau Baja SS Seats

pholmann said:
I doubt he's trying to gouge anyone. They make a **** ton of different seats for different prices. Maybe he looked up the wrong ones. Buuuuut, this is what we need. Nobody bashing but a gentle call out to let the seller know he may be a bit too high.

Yer supposed to PM the OP on the new kinder gentler hardline

i am not bashing the guy nor meant to start drama. just simply telling him you can buy them brand new for less. for the right price i would be interested since buying a new pair monday. (whole reason i looked at the post) sorry for the inconvenience i caused anyone. good luck to the guy.

But that doesn't protect potential buyers. Granted people probably ought to do a little homework first before buying something used. But this was kind and gentle. Or gay and fluffy or what the **** ever.

I assume you will be coming through knoxville on your way to JC?

pholmann said:

That should be done by PM, not in the for sale thread.

I told y'all I would not tolerate this.

FullThrottle89 banned for a week.

What is bottom dollar on these seats? I sent a pm not sure if you got it