• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

Re: sm 465 200$

For anyone that cares to know, this guy is the biggest flip flopping time wasting re-nigging person I have ever tried to do business with. I say "try to do business with" because we had two separate agreements and he backed out of both. The first time he contacted me wanting to trade his sm465/np208 for my th350/np205. I told him I was looking to cash out but I would go ahead and do the trade since it was a pretty even trade and wouldn't hurt me but would help him. I promptly pull my th350/np205 out of my parts truck, per our agreement, and he was supposed to do the same. I sit on my setup for a week (when I could have had it sold already) and twenty-something private messages and multiple phone calls later from this guy he suddenly decides he no longer wants to do the trade because it was too much work to get me the hydro clutch/pedal stuff he promised me as part of the trade and he also doesn't really want the np205 anyway. I tell him that we had an agreement and we both gave our word so I am disappointed that he had me hold this trans and transfer just for him to back out last minute. I relist my th350/np205 for sale and get someone who wants the np205 and adapter but not the th350. Around the same time, this guy contacts me again wanting to know if I would just trade him straight up transmission for transmission. I say ok since in my opinion his 32 spline sm465 is worth a little more than my th350 and again he gets what he wants and I don't lose any money. He tells me he is going to be at my house on an agreed on day at 4 to 4:30 to trade. On the agreed on day, 8 pm rolls around and I haven't gotten a phone call, text, or PM to let me know he wasn't coming anymore. I try calling him with no answer and send him a PM asking what happened. He responds saying he was having some car trouble and he "dwcided that it was not worth the drive go ahead and sell what you need to sell I got tired messing with these stuff sorry to watse your time" followed by "i am like 25 miles from cookeville my gas guage just messed up on it the engine lite ant on i ant got to my buddies to check codes yet i had all kinda bad luck to day jess lets holed up right now buddie mine gave me a 350 turbo to nite but i shure it needs rebuilt" and "i kinda need to sell the one i got to get funds to work on my dayey driver i dont know what the trans worth".

Long story short, this guy's word is as worthless as his spelling and grammar. Anyone considering buying from or selling to this guy should stay away from the enormous headache that is sure to ensue.

Re: sm 465 200$

looks like to me i know my gramer is not the best but i did not lie i had car trouble on the way down to trade with you i told you i did not mean to waste your time i dune with driveing to trade on this **** if any body wounts parts i got they can come get them as far as parts you are the only person thats ever said any thing bad about me and i sold lot stuff on difrent sites i wish you would just kept your oppinion to your self