• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

FullThrottle89

i have 4 cut tsls for a 15 inch wheel. they are grooved to the cords. right at 1/2 inch tall lugs. they have rock rash, plugs and patches but all seem to hold air for a week or two on my beadlocks. $400obo Text me at 256 609 0877 if you have any questions. located in scottsboro AL

Re: 44 tsls $400

I got $300 if you'll take it...if not, I understand

This ninja is broke amd yes, I agree.

I been eyeballing these since they was posted. If I wasnt trying to sell my jeep i'd be all over these at 400 :****: not ideal for my dana44s but i'd like to try em on for size.

Jesus. Thought they would sell the first day at 600. I wann buy Em and put em CL and make some money. But I have a really hard time selling tires. For some reason I think I need as many as i can get.. Bump for a smoking deal. ****

kushKrawlin said:
Jesus. Thought they would sell the first day at 600. I wann buy Em and put em CL and make some money. But I have a really hard time selling tires. For some reason I think I need as many as i can get.. Bump for a smoking deal. ****

I really need these for the El Jeep. If the Harley sells, might pay 400 and mount them on the bead locks.

Have 15" allied beadlocks and old style coleworx rock rings for a extra $300. There beat up pretty good to but the work.

Will you split them up? I could use 2. I will be in Guntersville this weekend, just let me know.

Re:

Damn....give me a week, maybe two. Consider them sold. If you can't, won't hold em thats fine. But, I am good for my word. I'll either pay pal you or bring cash. Moneys tight, but this will get el Jeep back running down the trails.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Damn....give me a week, maybe two. Consider them sold. If you can't, won't hold em thats fine. But, I am good for my word. I'll either pay pal you or bring cash. Moneys tight, but this will get el Jeep back running down the trails.

Kel Lawrence

Hey Kel, I got a guy in Snead who is gonna try to get them this weekend who really needs them, are you needing them badly?

Re:

Nope, let him have em. I was dreading the drive

Kel Lawrence

Deal. I've got some rollers on the jeep.but they are cracked and barely hold air.