• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Re: Chevy Dana 60 High Steer Setup - Brand New

Any reasonable cash offers for local sale? Have a guy that wants heims only and wants me to ship. Would rather sell everything together locally.

Really surprised I haven't heard from anybody on this steering setup even after opening it up to OBO. Thought this would be a pretty popular system. :dunno:

Arms are sold to Smithers pending funds

Re: Ruff Stuff 7/8" Heim Steering Kit - Mid TN - $200

Arms are sold to Smithers. Ruffstuff 7/8" heim steering kit with 1.5" OD 1/4" wall tube is still up for grabs. Hydro assist ram tower is also available if anyone wants it.

Re: Ruff Stuff 7/8" Heim Steering Kit - Mid TN - $200

kushKrawlin said:
I'm confused.. I'll pm you. I may take these off your hands if you still have Em. :dblthumb:

Sent you a text message. If you follow the link towards the top of the original post it will show you exactly what I have with "stand alone" pics. The kit is everything you need to make your own draglink and tierod. 4 heims, 2 left and 2 right with weld in bungs and jam nuts, all the misalignment hardware with built in safety washers, and two equal lengths of 1.5" OD 1/4" wall DOM tube.

Tube is really too big and heavy to ship economically without a super discount from UPS so local pickup is best bet if you get up to the Nashville area at all.

Re: Ruff Stuff 7/8" Heim Steering Kit - Mid TN - $175

Still for sale, price lowered.

Could I get a phone number so I can call you?

For anyone that is confused by the original picture, here is what is for sale for $175 (was $235 + shipping from Ruff Stuff)

R1306-full.jpg

The hydro assist ram mount in the original picture is also available if someone wants it for a little extra with the steering kit. (was $40 + shipping from WFO Concepts)

WFO%202202%20300x225.jpg