• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Tater

I have a single seat chassis used by Randy Torbett. Chassis includes skins, hood, top, and floors minus one side skin. Chassis also has Kirkey race seat with cover, steering column, brake pedals and master cylinder, and fuel cell. Was last setup with 4.3, turbo 350, Atlas, and 4 link f&r. Located in Hot Springs, AR. $1250 Now $1100, $900, $750

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    51 KB · Views: 4,244
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 246
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 252
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    51 KB · Views: 4,245
Re: Chassis

Watched this chassis many times. Worked great. Randy was a heck of a driver. Bump for ya. Trying to get the wife to commit. I would buy it for her in a sec. Ill keep you posted.

I know the guy that has the axles and YES they are for sale.
Message me and I will gladly get you his contact information

Yes I have the axles along with other parts for this rig! Txt me if interested 580-272-3132 thanks and good luck with the sale

Only other part is have that I forgot to put in ad is the harness. I do have a th350 and Dana 300 that I would sell with chassis.

Bump for a chassis that needs to be going to the offroad hall of fame. I can't believe this chassis is gettng parted out. I wish I had the cash to save it.

More pics

Attachments

• photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,787
  • photo (21).JPG
    photo (21).JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 2,758
  • photo (23).JPG
    photo (23).JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,723
  • photo (24).JPG
    photo (24).JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,717

I have axles that was in this chassi and may be willing to sell them. If anybodys interested holler at me 423-827-4913 Jimmy Smith thanks Also have wheels driveshafts 4 link bars and swaybar as well.

Coming to Memphis Saturday and could bring chassis with me if that helps with location for anyone. Also will take partial trades for a single wheel 14b or a set of super duty axles.