• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Cracksrubi

Hatton Alabama 256-527-6059 Zack Carter 4,250 obo
I literally bought this buggy today with plans to ride it for a while and give it to my wife but she hates it and I don't fit in it near as much as thought I did at first. So I'm just gonna get my money back out of it. Locked Dana 60 front Dana 70 rear np 205 twin sticked th 400 it shifts out fine Cadillac 500 motor on propane it runs fine. It has full hydro steering it is kinda slow and takes a few turns probably would need a new orbital although the one on it is newer. Its 4 linked front and rear mostly 7/8 hiems fox coil overs in the front ballistic air shocks in the rear. I have the hood and side panels too she just wanted to see what it looked like with out them. If your looking for a bouncer this is not for you. I don't know a whole lot about it but I'll do my best to answer any questions. I may trade for another rig No Xjs

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 117
Re: Cadillac buggy

4000 is what it was for sale for last week

We all know what I payed for it but I had pay a buddy to go pick it up for me since my truck broke and I don't have a trailer. Someone is gonna try to talk me down so I'm just trying to get as much of my money back as possible so I can move on to another rig. My goal is still the same find something to ride that I can hit hard trails and eventually give to my wife when my buggy build is done.

kushKrawlin said:
My guess is he got In that bitch and it was a lil small for him .. :dunno:
What were u thinkin pervert?
Just don't call him queer kush!

Oh he was talkin bout Muddin 86chevyota. I'm sure of it.
Muddinmetal been tryin to hit on me since day one. I ain't callin him a queer but I ain't to sure he wouldn't hold one for a min or 2. :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
My guess is he got In that bitch and it was a lil small for him .. :dunno:
What were u thinkin pervert?

Dammit it Bobby, maybe I was just curious. Maybe the seats don't move and his arms were too short or some ****

kushKrawlin said:
Oh he was talkin bout Muddin 86chevyota. I'm sure of it.
Muddinmetal been tryin to hit on me since day one. I ain't callin him a queer but I ain't to sure he wouldn't hold one for a min or 2. :woot:

I don't know about all that, but if it were below freezing outside and you were the only person with a heater in your tent I wouldn't be sleeping alone :****:

fordcontraption01 said:
What the hell kind of tanks on the back of that thing? :eek:

I was kinda curious about that too....I know it's on propane, but do you have to take the whole rig to get it filled up? :dunno:

I know nothing about propane setups there is a spot for a second tank back there that would smaller more like a forklift tank. The black tank is for air and the big tank is removable but would prolly be a heavy sob with 15 gal of propane in it. I'm not sure what the tank came out of though

Cracksrubi said:
Hatton Alabama 256-527-6059 Zack Carter 4,250 obo
I literally bought this buggy today with plans to ride it for a while and give it to my wife but she hates it and I don't fit in it near as much as thought I did at first. So I'm just gonna get my money back out of it. Locked Dana 60 front Dana 70 rear np 205 twin sticked th 400 it shifts out fine Cadillac 500 motor on propane it runs fine. It has full hydro steering it is kinda slow and takes a few turns probably would need a new orbital although the one on it is newer. Its 4 linked front and rear mostly 7/8 hiems fox coil overs in the front ballistic air shocks in the rear. I have the hood and side panels too she just wanted to see what it looked like with out them. If your looking for a bouncer this is not for you. I don't know a whole lot about it but I'll do my best to answer any questions. I may trade for another rig No Xjs

Whys it not a bouncer?