• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold!

Re: M-715 Project.

Happy to answer any questions. There are a few things that are no longer with the truck. The original transfer case is gone. The clutch pedal is gone. All 3 driveshafts are gone. I had no plans of reusing those parts and that is why I went ahead and got rid of them. I do have the original fuel tank and several other original parts (shifter linkages for the case). All the wiring in the vehicle was totally wasted. I went ahead and removed it. I was planning on wiring the truck kind of like a buggy. Very simple and easy to diagnose, if needed.

Can't believe you gonna sell it. Was a long drive for a trans to not finish it.

I have not decided yet. If there is no interest in the next couple of days, I am going to start ordering parts. I really need to spend the money on other things, but I have really wanted a M-715 for a long time.

Re: 1968 M-715 Project.

Back up for sale. I really need to move this thing. If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Yes, I have the bed. I took it off to fit the truck in the garage. The bed is in good condition. There are a couple small holes in the front, but it was nothing I was concerned about.

I can't go that low, but maybe we can meet in the middle. Let me think about it.

I have a brand new stainless brake line kit that just arrived for the truck. The kit only is worth several hundred dollars. Included with the sale.

TTT. Open to offers. All I can say is no. Questions welcome.

Re: M-715 Project for sale.

New price! I also have a brand new set of stainless steel brake lines for the truck (front to back).

Latest posts