• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***

Re: '73-'87 Chevy Parts - ORD, DIY4X, TNA, RuffStuff, LMC... LOTS of quality stuff!

Interested in the hydraulic clutch pedals,got and pictures and price shipped to 43558(Ohio)

Re: '73-'87 Chevy Parts - ORD, DIY4X, TNA, RuffStuff, LMC... LOTS of quality stuff!

Text me at the number or in the original post and I'll send pics. Price would be $115 shipped.

The pedals would come disassembled from the bracketry so it will all actually fit in a box.

List updated 29JAN17.

I will be in the field from Monday 30JAN - Friday 03FEB, I won't be able to respond to any texts, emails or messages.

I should be back home Friday evening and will respond to anyone who has tried to contact me.

ALL parts listed have been removed from the truck and will be ready for pickup or to be shipped on Saturday 04FEB.

Thanks,

Nick

List updated 04FEB17.

More parts added. Parts that people wanted that have not responded back have had "SOLD" removed.

Re: '79 Chevy K5 Blazer Tub, Frame and Topper in good condition + other parts.

TTT. Most of my parts have sold. Everything is up to date and priced to move.