• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

EVOLVED

Brand new set (4) 43 inch TSL SX stickys on custom OMF beadlock wheels (17X10 with 4 inches of back spacing. 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern). I got the wheels used and don't know what brand they started out as but OMF did the beadlock conversation. I got the wheels last summer, cleaned them up, bought all new hardware and had them powder coated. The tires are brand new, never touched dirt or even pavement. They have seen my garage, my trailer and buddy's shop floor. Stickers are still on them.

I am looking to sell them as a package and can assist in shipping via fastenal.

Looking to get $3900 for the set, open to offers as well.

Located in Northern Utah (84075 if you want to get your own quote). Call or text please.

Andy
8ohhhh1-six33-twentyeight23

Re: Brand New 43 TSL SX Stickies

How old are they, have a date code? Sell just the tires?

Radicalrandy said:

They are at my buddy's shop and I will get the date code tomorrow hopefully. I bought them brand new through a buddy that owns a tire shop last summer, so I assume they are about a year old. I will confirm when I can get down to his shop. I may separate them in a few weeks if I can't find someone to take them as a package. I have had descent interest so I am holding off for now.

Radicalrandy said:

If I am reading it correctly they were made in March of 2016. I will not sell just the tires, only a package deal. I have agreed to a deal but the guys is waiting on a shipping quote and we probably wont hear back until Monday. If shipping it too high for him you can get next in line. I have a few other offers but they are pretty low offers that I won't take.