• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some Obama voter stole my debit card number

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Well it's finally happened. All these years, several of my friends have had their debit card number stolen and had fraudulant charges on their account. I have never had the first issue and I use my debit card almost daily, in person and for online purchases. I just always thought they may had been doing something wrong and my **** was safe....nope. Some cocksuckin' Obama voter tried to buy some **** in a Walgreen's in Chicago a little bit ago with my debit card number.

Luckily, Regions is badass and I gotta give em props. They caught it, deemed it suspicious activity, and blocked the transaction so I didn't lose any money. It just sucks having to go through the motions of a long phone call with them and doing without a debit card for a week til my new one comes in. I'm at work and literally have $1 in my wallet lol. Glad my car has enough fuel in it to get home later tonight.

First, a weird number called and left a voicemail saying they were with Regions Fraud Dept. I thought it was kinda fishy at first, but decided to call the number back the guy had left on the voicemail to see what they said. A different guy answered when I called back and I explained the voicemail I had received, to him. He asked for my card number and I told him I wasn't comfortable giving it to him. He then said that he couldn't tell me why the first guy had called me unless I gave him either my card number, account number, or S.S. number. That just sounded too weird so I told him I wasn't comfortable with that either and he recommended I call Regions Customer Service for reassurance.

I called Regions Customer Service at the number listed on their website and it was indeed an attempt at fraudulant charges by someone in Chicago, but they had caught it and blocked it. Ha, I'd like to had seen the face of that cocksucker when they told him/her the card was declined in the store. I'd like to punch him/her in the mouth....yes if it was a female that tried to steal from me, I'd punch that bitch square in the mouth and hopefully knock some teeth out, so she'd remember it and have to explain the story to others the rest of her life. Dammit, I hate a thief....of any sort!

Oh, and I wonder how they were using it, made a fake card with my number on it? I still have the same physical card that I've had for years so it's not like I lost it or it got stolen. Least they caught it before it got bad. Regions must have a pretty badass monitoring system!

wife had her card used to make 6 purchases at some gaming web site 2 days ago....they was blocked thank God. Now she gotta get a new card. She bought something off Amazon.com so buyer beware lol.

Hell far! Marsha got drunk and stole mine a couple years ago, and went to Krispy Kreme and try to to buy 56 dozen donuts! but they caught the bitch! but i forgave her! :flipoff1:

zukimaster said:
Hell far! Marsha got drunk and stole mine a couple years ago, and went to Krispy Kreme and try to to buy 56 dozen donuts! but they caught the bitch! but i forgave her! :flipoff1:
You fawkers ain't right. molaugh molaug

zukimaster said:

Fat gurls need to eat! You need to start feedin' her or she'll get angry and steal it again! I hide mine when she comes over.

JD go a head and get a credit report run on all 3 agency's they very well may have stole your identity. You can also get them to put a credit stop (don't remember what it is called) but they will call your cell before any line of credit is approved. I went through the ID theft **** about 10 years ago the week before Christmas, some Jackass bought a brand new Lexus in Dallas Tx. On my credit, the day after they let him (Democrat) leave with it they called me because he had left the Insurance info off the credit app., and they needed it to file for the loan. He then went to Sears and opened a account and bought a little over $6000 in electronics., A couple of days later tried to open a account at a Jewelry store but the credit stop shut that down. They arrested my guy in New Orleans at New Years, only thing that took time to straighten out was Sears because that account was just a re-open of a idle account. Get it checked man before you wind up with a ****ing nightmare.

Mine got stole about 3 years ago, got my ass for around $900. Some :afro: in California was filling his big ass SUV up with gas, and eating the hell out of some McDonald's and a taco place. I got all my money back, after they realized I didn't go to California. It still sucks though.

When a bank pulls your credit they usually get it from 3 different reporting agencies so you actually have 3 different scores they look at. I cant remember the names of all 3 but I believe that is the general idea.

Here you go JD

http://www.usa.gov/topics/money/credit/credit-reports/bureaus-scoring.shtml

Josh, call me sometime. We had the same thing with Regions and a credit card about two months ago. Was not as smooth as it should have been.

Has happened to me twice. Most recently it was a charge online to a high end designer for shoes and purses in New York. Luckily the security software with the merchant detected something and the order was never processed so no money was lost out of my account. So the thieves did not win on that one.

Happened to me a yr or so ago. Just went to the Bank, signed a paper saying I didnt spend that money, and it was refunded easy as that. Our bank uses a credit card that deducts from the checking account. Im guessing that way is easier for fraud protection. It helps to use a more corporate or big credit union type bank I think

About six months ago, I left work to go get some lunch. I was in a hurry, so I went through the drive thru. :afro: said that my card was declined so I am thinking WTF. I get back to work and check my account, sure enough I have plenty of money in my account. So I head to a restaurant on post and once again declined. Now I am pissed and really wanting to bitch slap someone. I go to my bank and they tell me that someone had tried to spend $280 at a gas station in Wyoming, so they shut my card off because of suspicious activity. How the fawk do you spend $280 at a small gas station? Anyways, I didn't get a phone call or nothing. They just shut down my card without telling me; oh but they did send me a letter in the mail. The thing that pissed me off the most was not giving me a call first, I could've been in Wyoming on business trying to buy a lot lizard at a gas station and would've been pissed when my card was declined.

It sucked having to wait a week on another card too. I hate going to the bank and having to withdraw money for everything that I do.

Something similar happened to me four years ago. My info was stolen when a restaurant had their system hacked. They drained my account and overcharged over 4k to my accounts. I found out 3 hours before I boarded a plane to work out of the country for 2 weeks. It left my wife with nothing in the household account to buy groceries, fuel or whatever for her and the kids. I was lucky, my bank froze the account and when my next paycheck hit, they let her withdraw against it instead of using it against the overdraw.

Happened to me not long ago. Small charge at gas station in NC. My credit union deposited money back and I had to pay 5 bucks but they printed me another card while I was there. Looks just like old one but numbers are printed on it instead of stamped.