• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some Obama voter stole my debit card number

Re:

I was in Georgia getting gas and it keep denying me. My phone rang and they said some suspicious fawker is trying to use your card in Georgia. I said it me and I really need gas. She laughed and turned my card back on. Lol. I think it would be hard for them to determine what fraud and what's not.

Re: Re: Re:

Addison66 said:
I was in Georgia getting gas and it keep denying me. My phone rang and they said some suspicious fawker is trying to use your card in Georgia. I said it me and I really need gas. She laughed and turned my card back on. Lol. I think it would be hard for them to determine what fraud and what's not.
Nice feature to have though. I had my bank call me for using my card in Reno when I went and bowled in nationals. It embarrassed me in the store cause I deposited $800 just before I got on my plane, but I'm thankful they were on top of it.

This thread makes me nervous. I'm surprised to see so many people on the same site with the same prob. I'll be watching my numbers closely

whiskeymakin said:
It helps to use a more corporate or big credit union type bank I think

Yes, I thought the same thing. I was wondering how far this could have gone, had I been with a small local branch type credit union, with sub par online banking and account monitoring. I was lucky they stopped and flagged the transaction. Couldn't have been for too much at a Walgreens, but if it worked there, there's no telling where the cunts would have went shopping when they left there. I'd like to get ahold of them....cocksuckin theives.

Jpyke15 said:
This thread makes me nervous. I'm surprised to see so many people on the same site with the same prob. I'll be watching my numbers closely

x2

as stated earlier my wifes was stolen few days ago and we narrowed it down to an amazon purchase... 1 or 2 years ago I used it at a "truck stop" resturant a mile from house. Next morning I head to HPO to meet a buddy and ride and the Hardees denies my card. Im like no your full of chit theres enough $$$ to buy whatever the fuk i want. 3 swipes and denied. luckily i had cash so i still got my biscut. called the bank and they gave me 800 #. Long phone call and i found out my number was used to book 7 or 8 rooms all along the east coast so they blocked it under suspision. Was a pain in the but wo a working card but thankful our money wasnt gone. I think a trucker had hacked the system and was booking his rooms. but who knows.

I just recently used it to book rooms at the Downtown Inn and Suites for our beercation trip the first weekend in September. Done it online.....bet that's where they got the ****. That's the only sketch place I've used it lately. Use Paypal and my bank account for most online transactions, unless it's not offered....then I purchase with the card.