• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Somerset KY

sledneck

Anything to do or see around there? Probably coming down that way to pick up a truck next weekend and wasn't sure if it's worth checking out or if we should just turn and burn.

My honest opinion....nothing to see or do. :****: Bunch of car lots, gas stations and way too many stop lights. Been in Somerset area all my life.
We do have Somernites Cruise which is pretty big deal but that doesn't kick off till April.
Sorry....

Few good local bands you could maybe check out at The Square or Pub 311. Both are located downtown. Just few minutes off Hwy 27.

You need to give him a down payment and come get it in warm weather. Then stay for a couple days and enjoy the lake. Or bring your jeep or buggy and we'll get a ride together. We do have a couple good places to ride locally.

I remember when the only thing there was a Grayhound bus station and a coke machine. Thank goodness for that coke machine or there wouldn't of been anything to do. Lol. Kinda miss that place.

Always fun to hit some distilleries along the bourbon trail but thats about an hour north of Somerset.

June dog said:
You need to give him a down payment and come get it in warm weather. Then stay for a couple days and enjoy the lake. Or bring your jeep or buggy and we'll get a ride together. We do have a couple good places to ride locally.

Yes!!! thumb.gif