• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Something happened to me fellas.

Only you and God know for sure but what you described sounds to me like God saved your soul. Something like that happened to me and I have heard hundreds of other people that I know describe it the same way. When it happens, you go from the most trouble and sorrow that you have ever had in your life to the most peace in an instant. You are forever changed and a child of God. That doesn't mean that you will be perfect and you will still make mistakes but it will be easier to make it through.

Many may not agree with me but I don't think that you can make a mental decision, sign a card, give a preacher your hand, or live good enough to get you to Heaven. I believe it happens as you described but only that person and God knows for sure.

Sawzall said:
Many may not agree with me but I don't think that you can make a mental decision, sign a card, give a preacher your hand, or live good enough to get you to Heaven. I believe it happens as you described but only that person and God knows for sure.

:dblthumb:

It is awesome when friends and family begin to see the fruit from that heart change! Remain Steadfast Casey! James 1:12

Casey, I've always heard that the first step to rebuilding your life is the Public Profession of your issues. Drugs. Now that it's out here on the table, you can't, won't, and never will go back to the ways of your past. We ALL have your back brother and will do everything possible to help keep you on the way up to being a better person. God has bigger plans for you and your life. It has meaning, just let him into help you regain your faith. I've given you my cell number and hope you use it in times of need. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Casey, I've always heard that the first step to rebuilding your life is the Public Profession of your issues. Drugs. Now that it's out here on the table, you can't, won't, and never will go back to the ways of your past. We ALL have your back brother and will do everything possible to help keep you on the way up to being a better person. God has bigger plans for you and your life. It has meaning, just let him into help you regain your faith. I've given you my cell number and hope you use it in times of need. :dblthumb:

Nicely said Greg!
Goes for me to Casey

Proud of ya Casey....not an easy thing to admit ones faults in a public manner. You sir are a better man than most.

Sawzall said:
Only you and God know for sure but what you described sounds to me like God saved your soul. Something like that happened to me and I have heard hundreds of other people that I know describe it the same way. When it happens, you go from the most trouble and sorrow that you have ever had in your life to the most peace in an instant. You are forever changed and a child of God. That doesn't mean that you will be perfect and you will still make mistakes but it will be easier to make it through.

This!
God is good all the time and all the time God is good

Casey proud to here this, I've been in your shoes.
the most important statement you made

" I promise you this.. There is absolutely NO way i could have done this alone. Not possible. God did something to me that night and I know 100% I couldn't have done it without him."

always remember we can do ALL thinks through GOD

HE that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

Thanks for all the kind words, messges, and text. It really means the world to me to have so many good buddies. That's why I love hardline. It's like a big family. I'm truly blessed to have stumbled across this site years ago when I was scratching my head wondering wth to do in my rig.... I have made some of the best friends i could ask for since then. And I'm really really lucky to have you guys.

And for the record.. Ain't no body showed up to race yet... :woot:
Love u guys.

And for the record.. Ain't no body showed up to race yet... :woot:
Love u guys.
[/quote]

Not till you get that dent fixed. I don't want you saying it was a "dragging" element when you put it back on the trailer. :flipoff1:

Casey said:
Apparently you haven't seen the other side from this weekend. :'(

Haha, I guess not. Who'd you race for that trophy? Pics please, and not of you in the buff at Burger King smearing ketchup packets all over yourself. :rolf:

Casey said:
Apparently you haven't seen the other side from this weekend. :'(

I saw it on instagram, looks like my passenger side now.

Good job dude keep your head up and keep on keepin on. Hope to meet you one day.

I hope you can get the family back together, that would make it all worth while. I don't pray as much as I should, seems the only time I pray is when one of y'all are in need, but I'll say one for ya. Damn proud of ya big fella.

29467072053_2231c8db07_o.jpg

Re: Something happened to me fellas.

No lie I teared up reading your post and the responses to it.

We almost always find Christ at the hardest times in our lives. When things are great or what the world tells us is great we forget all about him and what great ways he blesses us.

I tell you right now, the best thing you can do is get into a solid men's bible study during the week. Even if it's just one day.

Other buddies with similar struggles and just your time with them reading the bible will help you become even stronger in faith and confidence knowing you are headed in the right direction.

God only does great things. He is always positive. He only give you battles and troubles that you can handle. Surround yourself with godly men and you will learn more than you ever imagined.

Mathew 11:28
"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest"

Mathew 7:13
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many enter through it"

God gives us free will. That's how we end up down the worst paths we could ever dream of. He lets us break down and hit the bottom because the only way to go from there is up. Then your eyes are fully open and your heart is ready. God bless you brother. I wish you and your family the best.

Good luck to you Casey! You may already be doing this or something similar but i strongly suggest that you get some counseling and/or therapy as well. As strong as your new found resolve and faith may be you should use all the help and resources you can get to truly beat your demons.

Proud to hear about the turnaround man. I see this type of thing happen often, but what separates the men from the boys is those that stick with the better lifestyle change. If you stick with it, I assure you it will pay off greatly and you will thank yourself 10 years down the road....hell, maybe even 5 years.

And never hide anything in a relationship, if you have to hide it you either got the wrong ole lady or don't need to be doing what you are hiding in the first place.

Your life can be like addition or it can be like subtraction. Good decisions + more good decisions, no matter big or small, all equal a better life. Bad decisions, especially consistent bad decisions, subtract from your life and take away from good. You know what to do, just do it man. Nobody can make choices that will keep you happy but you. Create your own happiness and amazing life. thumb.gif

TacomaJD said:
Proud to hear about the turnaround man. I see this type of thing happen often, but what separates the men from the boys is those that stick with the better lifestyle change. If you stick with it, I assure you it will pay off greatly and you will thank yourself 10 years down the road....hell, maybe even 5 years.

My little brother was an alcoholic. I can't tell you how many times he "quit drinkin". He died of cirrhosis of the liver at age 36.

Its a tuff thing to really quit, but people do it every day. My ffriend was an alcoholic for 30 years. He would get his pay check and disappear for days and come home broke to a house full of hungry kids. One day he had enough and walked away from it. I knew a man who didn't draw a sober breath for 25 years and he quit drinking and went on to start and own a very successful HVAC business.

You can do it. Hang in there.