• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sovereign citizen movement

zeke392

I have just recently heard about this group of people. I'm impressed with the knowledge that flows thru this forum, school me on the sovereign citizen movement.

I feel like you are fixing to lead us into a propaganda sales pitch of the benefits of being a sovereign citizen...... :stir: ;D

Personally I think it is people who want an excuse to not be held accountable. Yes government is too big and far reaching but this whole ideology of "the US Government cant control me and is not a legitimate governing body" is foolish and idiotic. I am fairly certain there are enough LEO out there to show a sovereign citizen exactly how they can be controlled and governed.....ie Thrown in jail. I give not serious merit to the movement. This about sums up what I am talking about :rolf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM

money_pit_yj said:
I feel like you are fixing to lead us into a propaganda sales pitch of the benefits of being a sovereign citizen...... :stir: ;D

I am fairly certain there are enough LEO out there to show a sovereign citizen exactly how they can be controlled and governed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM

I think all this kinda stuff is stupid, but I have planned and mapped out a defense if the .gov goes full retard. Even under heavy fire and smoke, with some luck we should be able to fight them off for at least 5 mins with a halfway decent escape plan just in case

A proclaimed Sovereign Citizen murdered Chase Maddox last week when he backed up Sheriff's deputies on a warrant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:
A proclaimed Sovereign Citizen murdered Chase Maddox last week when he backed up Sheriff's deputies on a warrant.

This is why those cats are scary. They have absolutely zero regard for the lives of our law enforcement officers. Guys and girls, please be careful messing with these quacks. Treat each and every one of them like they are actively looking for a way to kill you.

mdo817 said:

Yeah and the Sherrif deputy that is still hospitalized is the father of a good friend of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: sovereign citizen movement

617_Racing said:
Yeah and the Sherrif deputy that is still hospitalized is the father of a good friend of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems almost all of us around here have some connection to at least one or more of the officers involved. At least we won't have to waste tax dollars on the piece of **** that caused it.

Seen some sovereign citizens on Live PD....turns out they don't get treated any differently than you and me! Actually, they get treated worse for being douchey little twats. :****:

No preaching here. I was asking about them because of the LEO getting killed here last week, the guy Mark mentioned

zeke392 said:
No preaching here. I was asking about them because of the LEO getting killed here last week, the guy Mark mentioned
I figured that was where you were going Steve, at least I was hoping that was where you were going!!! thumb.gif

zeke392 said:

I was just joking. I'm not local and did not realize someone had killed anyone. I thought someone just randomly brought it up. I hate to see anyone murdered but it hurts more when it is someone who is out there trying to protect people.

mdo817 said:

I was told that the officers were attempting to issue a warrant to the P.O.S. for "failure to appear for court" for a traffic violation that was no insurance. The P.O.S. claimed sovereign citizen and stated that they did not feel like they needed insurance to drive on roads that we own. The attempt went bad and the P.O.S. shot 3 officers, Chase Maddox died, thankfully the P.O.S. did too.

I really just learned of the movement from this incident so I read a little and inquired here. Seems like all material lines up, I just like how you guys put things. Easy to read and understand.

I was a delivery driver back in '09 and in West Memphis AR when two of these types killed 2 WM police officers at when they were pulled over on I-40. Shut I-40 down in both directions for a couple of hours. I ate my lunch while standing on top of the delivery van. Lots of LEO's walking between the lanes of cars with AR's.

I am friends with Michael Neal, who at the time was an Arkansas Wildlife Officer. He ultimately shot and killed the two individuals (father son duo). I have dealt with a couple of sovriegn citizens...they are sketchy as hell and their thought process is warped. Anyone having any dealings with them, LEO or plain citizen, be wary and on your toes.