• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spring Fling Videos

Great Videos Cole. I had a good week end down there.

It was a weak move for me to even let it roll there. I should have went to reverse but hey it happens. Nat has been scared of rolling for ever but she actually did well with it. I made sure that my buggy has a full top and window nets for that exact reason. She would have put her hands on the bars or something else bad could have happened. Even on that small little flop. My buggy feels safe when your in it and I plan on leaving the window nets in all the time.

Cable hill was awesome. The engine heated up because the radiator had some air in it from the over flow hose coming off the radiator.Other than that all is well. The glow from the back of the buggy is the red hot headers and the flames coming out is awesome. I am really liking the new buggy so far.

Great job Cole. Sorry about the short day of riding. thumb.gif Gonna have to fix that skinny pedal thinga majig. Can't have the damn thing stoppin in the middle of a hill anymore. Oh well, stroker motor here I come. I had a great day no matter what the outcome, broken or not. My Chaffeur Jeff was more than accomodating, a big thanks to him. Without him I am wearing out the Nikes, but got to say " if I had my rig" molaugh **** happens and I am ready for the next step. I was actually happy to be in such a badass rig (blueturd) and be able to watch everybody beatin on it. Overall, a GREAT DAY. Thanks for everybody who was there to lend assistance to me. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Cole, did you happen to get video of my junker on lunch line? I know Alan did but he has not put anything up yet and sometimes his want load. :dunno:

damnitboy said:
Cole, did you happen to get video of my junker on lunch line? I know Alan did but he has not put anything up yet and sometimes his want load. :dunno:

Man I wasn't over there when you hit it. I came up right as Woodlee was going up. Sorry.

These videos show why you make the BBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ever month from the video hot line :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

POPS58 said:
These videos show why you make the BBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ever month from the video hot line :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

HAHA, Thanks Pops.

AC needs a new set of sticky's after that cable hill assault :eek:

My soon to be 4 year old son was watching AC with me and said "He is just wasting gas" :****: molaugh molaugh

I got the vid damnitboy.I have not had a chance to start downloading yet.Had a tough time getting home sat.night,4runner altenator crapped out 30 miles from the house.I had to get a trailer Sun. And hall her home.I will put a few vids up later when I can.

80toyota said:
I got the vid damnitboy.I have not had a chance to start downloading yet.Had a tough time getting home sat.night,4runner altenator crapped out 30 miles from the house.I had to get a trailer Sun. And hall her home.I will put a few vids up later when I can.

Dang Alan that sucks man, look forward to your videos.

jtreeves1 said:
just wondering is all your vids up?

Yeah for the most part, I may have 1 or 2 more, but I will have to combine them because they were several clips.

My soon to be 4 year old son was watching AC with me and said "He is just wasting gas" :****: molaugh molaugh
[/quote]

Write that down somewhere :****:.You can use it aginst him when he starts driving your buggy ;D

Damn Alan I hate that, you know we were bragging on it at lunch, I guess we brought the bad luck to it. :dunno:

S*# t happens and now youtube is doing a cleanup .Al and I drove 10 miles down Hwy. 77 (55-60) with no headlights before she gave out.

80toyota said:

damn Alan that sux. Had a good time Sat. hangin with you and Al. Lookin forward to makin it down yalls way one day.