• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Square Cash App

Jsanders

Just wanted to share what I found with everyone, it's an app on your phone called square cash. You can transfer money from your debit/credit card to other people as long as they have the app also. It instantly shows up in your checking account and it can save a ton of headache/time when buying or selling parts or items... I know some people may be leary about using it, but so far so good for me

No fees, and if refer another person you get $5 put in your checking account. I believe the max is $2500 a transaction, although I have not tested that limit yet

I think this one is only used with bank accounts and debit cards. If you want the version that can use credit cards, its 2.5-3.5% fees

Another great American example of slowly making you feel comfortable about giving away your rights to privacy.

Sounds handy though

Its been around a while. I've seen it at places like the fair, flea market, and gun shows. Where you see vendors selling their wares, but arent at their shop with their normal cash register and credit card machine.