• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

squeaks

blackbuggy

If there is one thing I can't stand it's a loud squeaky ride and my 2012 800s is one huge squeak. The rear suspension squeaks, the front suspension squeaks. I've tried every lube known to man with little to no reduction in the squeaks. Anyone else bothered by this or found a fix?

If it has fox shocks they may need new bushings. Thats a well known cause for squeaks. Make sure you have hit all the grease zerks too.

My Rear swaybar was squeezing took out bushings and lubed with moly grease and mine went away. Just greasing fittings get it the bushings as needed . Also every time I ride I clean up and spray the whole suspension down with wd40. And have no Squeeks now Also lubed fox shocks mounting points :****:

Take your shocks off and use marine grease to lube the bushings and bolt. the piggyback shocks are not lubed from the factory.

Thanks for all the help... I've done most of the suggestions, and gave the entire rear suspension a bath in wd40 one point at a time so I would know where the main problem is, seems to be the sway bar and shock mounts.

have any of you taken the sway bar completely off? and if so how did it change the ride / handling?

I dont run a sway bar front or rear and mine does fine, but other people haven't had the same opinion when they took theirs off