• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS 2012 Southern Rock Racing Series

Ill be there... :afro:
Here are the shirts, I ordered 100 and they go fast, so if you want one let me know. They are $20.
They will be available to purchase from our website tonight for shipped orders. If you want to pre-pay and pick it up at the park send me a pm with your pay-pal info and what size you want I will send you a money request.
SRRSShirts.jpg

Go here to purchase shirts:
http://southernrockracing.com/store/

I'll be there Friday before lunch.

Hawk Pride has a great on site concession with good food. It will be open for breakfast Saturday morning and serving food all day. He will open Friday night if there's enough people planning to be there Friday.

FroggF350 said:
Ill be there... :afro:
Here are the shirts, I ordered 100 and they go fast, so if you want one let me know. They are $20.
They will be available to purchase from our website tonight for shipped orders. If you want to pre-pay and pick it up at the park send me a pm with your pay-pal info and what size you want I will send you a money request.
SRRSShirts.jpg

Go here to purchase shirts:
http://southernrockracing.com/store/

Wow that's a badass shirt!!!! gonna get me a tripX!

4 Wheel Parts will be bringing lots of goodies for the raffle Saturday for the first SXS event. One item will be a winch. :dblthumb:

First race was awesome! :woot:

Jeremy and Clyde did a great job with hill selection. :dblthumb: They were tough, but doable in a reasonable time.

We just needed more competitors to show up. Had a **** load of people there....Skeered. :dunno: :wtflol: :popcorn:

I'd like to thank J.A.B. for prodding B.Drake into competing... laughing1

Butterbean M. is all I know the guy by. I think he was with a group from Mississippi.

Haven't seen any vids. Cole was there filming...I'm sure he'll have some up when he gets time.

Man I had a blast in te comp I'm glad everybody give me a hard time til I paid up :****: Jeremy and CO. great job on hill selection and organizing the comp :dblthumb: I didn't beat my stuff as hard as a couple the other guys but had a blast!

Thanks to everyone who raced and came out to support SRRS. Big thanks to Hawk Pride for hosting SRRS events. We had a great time as well. Now we're working on some great hill choices for the first buggy event at Choccolocco.

I'll post it here first. Here's the top 5 in the standings after the first event. We have a tie at 5th.

SRRS SXS Points/Standing

ButterBean M. -------------44
Tripp Pullen-----------------37
Aundre Turner--------------36
Jeff Rozwell----------------29
Brian Woodard--------------14
Kevin Thomas---------------14

B.DRAKE said:
Man I had a blast in te comp I'm glad everybody give me a hard time til I paid up :****: Jeremy and CO. great job on hill selection and organizing the comp :dblthumb: I didn't beat my stuff as hard as a couple the other guys but had a blast!

Glad you finally decided to race!

Just make sure you're ready for the next SXS race at SuperLift ORV in HotSprings, AR!

SilverStarCustoms said:
Thanks to everyone who raced and came out to support SRRS. Big thanks to Hawk Pride for hosting SRRS events. We had a great time as well. Now we're working on some great hill choices for the first buggy event at Choccolocco.

We also want to send a big thanks to all of our sponsors who have helped us make putting on this race and future races possible!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Choccolocco, on April 14th!

Comp was fun to watch, seems that there should be a 800 class and a 900 class, and a payout to the top 4 or 5 on each class. If the pay out was a little different maybe more people would enter the race. I'm not complaining, just looking at it different than "all or nothing" for the people who will be traveling to these events. just my .02

I had a good time at the event but I was a little shocked at the Turn Out. I figured there would have been at least 20+ people enter the comp with all the sxs's that are out there now. I mean there is a chance to Win 10k at the end. The courses weren't to tough or anything. I wish I would have had all my camera equipment so that I could have filmed more of the course.

Dwalk said:
Comp was fun to watch, seems that there should be a 800 class and a 900 class, and a payout to the top 4 or 5 on each class. If the pay out was a little different maybe more people would enter the race. I'm not complaining, just looking at it different than "all or nothing" for the people who will be traveling to these events. just my .02

Thanks for the feedback, we will payout more places if the attendance is high enough. We only had enough in attendance this weekend to cover the 1st place payout.