• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stak Monster Box 2-speed 4.3 Great Shape!

warsteiner05

STAK Monster Box 2-speed 4.3 ratio. Its in almost new condition. It hasn't seen very much use, and has never had any shifting issues or the problem staying engaged. It was on a C6 and is currently setup for Ford input Driver side drop, with 1410 U-bolt flange front output yoke, and a 1310 CV flange for the rear. I also have the 1310 CV flange for the front output. Two drive shafts are included for the 1310 CV's and ends. Also included is the 1410 front shaft with a 300M offset U-joint and a new front 1410 joint with a Dana 60 yoke. It will pivot to around 60+ degrees with the high angle yokes that are installed.

Price is $1300 picked up in Greenwood SC 29649 I will crate and ship for additional fee and shipping charges. Keep in mind these are crawler shafts and they are HEAVY! The 1310 shafts are built with 1/4" wall DOM. The front 1410 shaft is 3/8" wall DOM with 1410 high angle yokes.

Call or text 864-554-112zero for faster response! Or email [email protected]
I will post additional pictures of the case, shifters, and shafts soon.
]

Are you interested in any jeep stuff to take in on partial trade? I have a tera low 4:1 with the big housing and slip yoke eliminator, complete wiring harness down to the pcm and fuel pump, two 4.0's and a lot more..

forresthale said:
Are you interested in any jeep stuff to take in on partial trade? I have a tera low 4:1 with the big housing and slip yoke eliminator, complete wiring harness down to the pcm and fuel pump, two 4.0's and a lot more..

No thanks! I'm getting out of crawling altogether due to having three children. Looking for sale only.

Lowered price to $1300 picked up! Seems the ford input is rare... but would make an awesome case hooked to any 5.0 or 351 ford! Or ANY ford transmission for that matter.

TN12Valve said:
You had it at $1100... Why would you jump it up $200??? :wtflol:
1100 would be crazy.. i had it at 1500! I went back and checked out my original post, it was at 1500. Not sure where 1100 came from. I was offered 1300 twice and didn't take it a week ago. Should have!

highrolrcustoms said:
If it was a passenger drop I would be there today! Bump for a good case. I ran one with my last set up
It CAN be a passenger drop. swap your input and rear output to the opposite side. swap the front output to the opposite side, and move the plate to where the front output was. Move your shifters to the other side... and swap the knobs on them so FRONT and REAR are notated on the knobs correctly. I've seen this done easily and successfully, or I wouldn't be suggesting it. When i contacted Stak several years ago this is what i was informed of.... Make sure to use MINIMAL high grade RTV such as GM OEM gray sealer or permatex "the right stuff" that is designed for flange on flange machined surface sealing.

Stak is essentially out of business, so I wouldn't count on being able to get any different input shafts.

I guess I am behind the times Kurt, could you elaborate on your statement about essentially out of business ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to derail the for sale thread, but info Neal posted should help. Thanks Neal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk