• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STAZWORK WHEELS???????

STROKERYOTA

Whats everyone opinions? I am ordering a set of 17x10 and trying to figure out if its really worth the $$ for the rock rings or just get the cold rolled reinforcement. looks better w/o the rock ring but the last time i ran steel wheels "plan jane steelies" i bent the **** outta them every time i wheeled. any feedback will be thankfull

A little plug for a sponsor... Sorry for the hijack if it is one

Trailworthy Fab makes some nice 17" double Beadlocks
They did a set for my Rocks

7edezyre.jpg

I have 20x10 with the cold roll ring. I have beat the crap out of them and they are straight as a arrow. The "rings" have some serious rash on them but no structural issues. I have landed on the lip of the wheel from a short flight and thought for sure they would be screwed up but they aren't. If I had it to do over I would get the rock rings for one reason. The rock ring will keep large rocks you are trying to get past out of the inside of your wheel and won't allow the rock to shear your lockout hub off! The cost difference is not a major concern. Like $45 for the cold role ring, and $65 for the rock ring. Not sure if you can do both options or not. I would consider that for additional rigidity in the wheel. When you're already spending $400-500 per wheel what's a few extra bucks. They have the coolest looking wheels IMO and if you want something one off they will work with you. Just my 2¢