• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Steel flatbed for DRW pickup $1000.00 - Knoxville, TN - and parting out truck

adamp

$1000 - Knoxville, TN but I travel a lot

Selling a heavy duty steel flat bed off of one of my trucks. Nice professional heavy construction. Definitely purchased from a retailer, not home built. The big ass plate and channel on the back appears to be added to the bed itself.

It has honestly never really had much of anything on it. It was a state truck and didn't even have the hitch on it. There was a step that slipped into the angles on the plate and it was used to haul the guys around with weedeaters so they could hop on and off.

Bed is 8' wide and 9'-3" long.

Currently bolted on a F350 superduty but I have a fab shop and can assist in professional installation very cheap if necessary.

Im also parting out the rest of the truck. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Clean title in my name. Engine and transmission are spoken for.

Call or text if interested. 865-556-9374 If you call please leave a message, I can't usually hear my phone at work.

I'd say it has to be at least 40 gallons. It showed 1/4 tank when I filled it up last weekend and I put over 33 gallons in it. Then realizing how stupid I was for filling it all the way up right before parting it out.

Hundred dollar bill buys it and there is probably still 10+ gallons of fresh diesel I can leave in it.

If Neal doesn't want the front spacers and all wheels for his conversion, how much for two wheels? Not in a rush, but could use a couple spares.

Your tank looks to be about the same distance from hitch as mine, you may have to pull the bed before tank. No matter which way I tried to turn the tank it wouldn't fit between axle and hitch.

I'd really like to keep the tires/wheels as a set for a while but I'll keep you first in line if I decide to spilt them up. I want $600 for the set. The front two tires have less than 1000 miles on them so I think it's a deal for 6 tires and wheels.

Bed and radiator are sold.

Rest of truck still for sale. Now completely stripped down. More pics in CL ad.
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/6028351991.html

Seat and bumper are supposed to be gone Friday but it's still here at the moment.

I dont think the spacers for a fourwheel drive and twowheel drive are the same, so the front spacers wont fit mine but I am interested in the rearend!! What year is the truck? Was it a cab and chassis truck or a dually origionally?

if adapters fit 4x4 I'm keeping them, sorry. I need a set.

Truck is 2003 so it's 8x170 not 8x200.

It is cab chassis so springs are 34" outside to outside unlike the regular trucks that are 38" outside to outside. I did personally put a cab chassis axle under a regular truck and just had to move spring perches. That was the one and only mod needed to mount it.

I'm like 99% sure it's a Dana 80. I've heard of the sterling DRW axles but I've never personally seen one in a super duty. Shoot me a text at 865-556-9374 so I have your number and I'll send you the details when I get a chance to swing by the shop today.