• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sterling dually rear and metric front dually hubs

jakec69

looking for a ford sterling dually rear and front dually hubs to match. I have a 05 ford 60 front im putting in a 93 chevy dually and think ill just keep the metric pattern. ive got to regear both axles either way so I cant save anything there.

My 99 ford dually has a dana 80... The single wheel trucks had sterlings...

AFAIK there weren't any metric dually sterlings.

jakec69 said:
looking for a ford sterling dually rear and front dually hubs to match. I have a 05 ford 60 front im putting in a 93 chevy dually and think ill just keep the metric pattern. ive got to regear both axles either way so I cant save anything there.
Redrill the front hubs to 8x6.5 and use the factory rear jj makes the template there pretty easy to do and notch the heads on the studs and press in not hard at all to do

jakec69 said:
I have a brand new 10.5" sterling dually rear. (used behind the 5.4) it is rotor to rotor less ring,pinion and carrier...I can also do a dana 80 for 99 up ford.......612-309-3999...........612-309-3999..best to call me..612-309-3999

EddieHall said:
Redrill the front hubs to 8x6.5 and use the factory rear jj makes the template there pretty easy to do and notch the heads on the studs and press in not hard at all to do

that's what I was planning on doing but didn't know about getting a dually front spacer to match. figured I could get a newer dually rear with disc brakes for not much more than that and maybe find one with gears I can use in it already.

I also have a set of the chevy 60 front hubs your looking for in the other thread. ill get them to you when I get back home from working out of town.

geardaddy said:
I have a brand new 10.5" sterling dually rear. (used behind the 5.4) it is rotor to rotor less ring,pinion and carrier...I can also do a dana 80 for 99 up ford.......612-309-3999...........612-309-3999..best to call me..612-309-3999

is your number 612-309-3999?