• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Brayden Drake Memorial Ride - April 5, 2014

There will be a limited amount of shirts available at the ride just don't know how many so they may go quick. Thanks for everyone's support again!

I am sure someone will chime in soon. If not, I'll put up some contact info and I will personally hand it to him.

Catoma Package
100 County Road 1435
Cullman, AL 35058

I will put whatever you send in Bradley's hand personally.

Weather is supposed to be nice and I am excited to raise some money for a great cause. Make plans to come out if you can. If anyone ever needed Hardline Support, Bradley could. I will be out early Saturday morning.

Me and a few buds plan on being there. Heard lots of good things about the park, and think the world of Bradley.

The park has come a long way in the past year. If you haven't been lately this ride is as good as reason as ever to come check it out. Not to mention help out a fellow Hardline Brother and his family. See y'all there Sat morning.

I've got a ride planned already but I'll take a shirt if there are any left to help out.

I can send money down with someone who is going if that's cool

smbroady82 said:
I've got a ride planned already but I'll take a shirt if there are any left to help out.

I can send money down with someone who is going if that's cool

Send money with someone....please do. We have been collecting for a while and are hoping to have a good turnout.

Good deal. I now have 7 spares for my yota :****:

I will probably just trail ride and help with recovery for the day.

Rain is book ending the 5th. Should be in the mid-sixties and a little overcast. Come on down and have a sloppy good time at STL :eat:

BlackYJ said:
Good to hear...should be there Friday evening with some mall crawlers and one filthy rich guy with a high end buggy

I know one couple that has a rv spot rented.....we can get you handled on the sewage side and some electricity if needed, even if I have to bring out my genset.

Give me a holler if you have any questions or issues.

Kel

B.DRAKE said:
We should be there Friday evening as well along with a few others

Just had confirmation from a first cousin of yours, and about fifteen others that are coming :driving:

My nephew will be riding shotgun in my piece of 'Yota