• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Crawling in the New Years Night Ride

L

lowbudgetjunk

A few of us will be out taking it easy on New Years at Stony Lonesome. We won't be bouncing, just easing around during the day and taking it a little bit easier at night. I am on test and tune day number three and Bobby is patiently waiting on his 4 link for the rear.

Wanna come out and ride? Feel free to ring in the New Year doing something you enjoy.

Do the camping areas have gravel? All rv spots were booked and don't want to bring camper if it's going to be a mud pit in the camping area. Never been so don't know what to expect. Thanks.

jmf said:
Do the camping areas have gravel? All rv spots were booked and don't want to bring camper if it's going to be a mud pit in the camping area. Never been so don't know what to expect. Thanks.

Anyone know?

Re:

You will be fine on either parking lot. All gravel with plenty of space to get in and get out.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Buddy's ride is down and I have to tear into mine. We are going to go and chop in some new trails for the day. There are two full sections that need to be cut in and I am hoping we can get it done.