• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Hardline Forum Ride - May 15-17, 2015

kushKrawlin said:
Haha. Kinder my ass!!! Just glad u found me. Campin in the middle of the road.. Haha. And just had to bust me using fire wood on the jack. Jeeeez. I bet u thought "here we go". Haha. I will definitely write this one down. 6am. Got it. This whole time I thought STL was St Louis! :****: I was wondering who the hell drove up there to go wheeling. Man I feel Dum. Just glad some one tipped me off. I would never looked at going to St Louis. :smoke:

Got any axles for us to shave in the middle of the night? Hahaha

Re:

Updates?

Shityota is together. I still need a cabin. Tyler?

Kel Lawrence

Just got a date for my daughters last dance recitle , may 31 or somtjin like that. Was prayin it wasn't this weekend. Also after much review of the hill. I do believe that TREPS woulda saved the day. I plan on throwin a rooster tail about 20 ft high, all the way to the top. And may bring my mexicaned out Sammy with stock everythjng except The 15 x 10 wheels the stick 3 inches out the side with bald tires just to take pipers 5 buks. :woot: from the looks of it anyone with reds just going to hate that hill. :stir: and apparently anyone with coil overs, definitely going to need a suck down winch.. As for me I will be riding at full-BUMP almost on my ORI's for this one. Look forward to it. My tow rig def needs some TLC. It's scary right now. But I'm comin even if I have to drive my rig, on the shoulder, in the grass the whole way. :smoke:

3c777f567bcfebfc2fbb4b8180afde23.jpg

New hill we cut today. Sledge Hammer

pholmann said:
So does this place have trail riding and good obstacles or is it just a few obstacles?

Ho my gawd! It's got trail riding for days! DAYS! If double track, seeing the sights is whachu want... It's a cool place. I like it a lot.

Re:

The park has a lot to offer. Gray rocks advantage is that it has been ridden by thousands of vehicles for over a decade. Stony has a lot of trails, good to great obstacles and with every weekend and every rainy day it gets better.

Kel Lawrence