• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Trail Cutting and Maintenance

I might have to pick out a different one for the 25th then....this ones a beast and we would have to walk the whole thing! This trail is too much for a RZR

Re:

How many days you think it will take? If it doesn't take more than three, I would still try to come out and chop it up. I just don't have many days right now. Little one is having surgery again before too long and days get hard to come by.

Re:

Chainsaws are ready..... Bobby and I should be in by 8 or so. All we will need is snips, gas can and bar oil.

Re:

No pictures from today, but wow. The last trail Tyler and the guys worked on is awesome. Bootleg Creek maybe? The one he scouted and we worked on today, might just be the best trail in the park.

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
Awesome! Trey, Logan, and I finished it out this morning. Its name....Yeti Bottoms. Sign in processing.

Need to get a willing participant, a video and some pictures

http://youtu.be/H-fSgK3-AdE

New trail at Stony, Yeti Bottumz. Video is kind of rough but you get the idea and yes I did have a little whoops about half way thru the trail. I forgot to video bootleg creek but will try to next time out. It is located at the bottom of 417 hill which is now called Stair Way to Heaven. It has 3 pretty good rock ledges washed in it now.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, we cleared the downed tree off of the creek bed trail and also cut a new hill (not named yet) down from Better Not. Then we went over to Hello Kitty and moved a big boulder and tree stump out of the way. Hope to get another work day together after Thanksgiving. We appreciate everyone that came out and helped.