• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stolen! 87 Chevy 4x4

jwilson645

If anyone sees this truck in a junkyard or being parted out by someone, please PM with the location and info. Probably going to be in the Cullman area.
It, along with a red 95 Mustang, grey late-80's Honda Accord, a 1964 Ford 4000 tractor, bushog, disc, finishing mower, a 12x24 storage building were taken by rollbacks around November 12th from my family's property in Crane Hill. They also stole the appliances, sinks, water heater, a/c and anything else metal that they could find as well as spray painted nasty stuff on the cabinets of my grandma's house.

The truck is an 87 Custom Deluxe 4x4, tbi 305, 4 speed(w/granny low) and was complete. Passenger door has a quarter size hole in the center. Wrecked on front left corner with frame damage. Left rear axle shaft is broken off at the backing plate.

That Sucks to hear. Sounds like someone in the are that knows no one would be there long enough for them to clean house. :-\

bad80cj said:
That Sucks to hear. Sounds like someone in the are that knows no one would be there long enough for them to clean house. :-\

Yeah, we know who. Just gotta get some proof.

I'm sure it's already been sent to the crusher. There are plenty of unethical scrap yards around that don't require proper identification to scrap... :puke:

Oh, I'm sure it has. I just want to find someone to say "yeah, that's the guy I bought it from" so I can let the Sheriff know. This asshole has been stealing far too long from way too many people.

I know it was just a bunch of junk but it wasn't anyone else's junk to take. I was saving the truck for parts for my other one. The other **** we just hadn't gotten around to clearing out. My dad just passed away in April and we've been working on it when we could.

Re: Re: Stolen! 87 Chevy 4x4

myself and a few friends would be having a come to jusus meeting with that ole'boy were it my stuff!!
good luck finding your stuff man!!

scared to death!!!!!

Suprisingly all the vehicles and storage building have been located. Still at the tow yard of the company they were sold to. #douchebags :flipgotcha:

They arrested the little bastard last night. Currently looking at 4 felonies for theft of property 1st degree just for the vehicles not including everything else. Hopefully they can get some more stuff tacked on for the other robberies in the area that we know he did.